Forgive And Forget

Ariana P.O.V

Life Is Horrible! I kissed Zayn and I don't know why. I don't know who I like. Well, anyways. I turned on the bath and runned the water. I hurried with my bath. Then I decided to go to school looking horible. I got a dress that was strapless and I wore a sweater. My black high-tops. Then I messed up my hair. Then I looked at myself. Great just great. I left the house locked it and got in my car. Great just great. I got to school and I went to first period alone. I ignored Zayn and Victor. Yay Humanities.

Ms.Williams:Ok class you will be working on your Social Studies project.

I sit near a group of people I love dearly. They understand me so much. Kiara,Javena, and Shamielle.

Shamielle:So lets work. I need to get a good grade

Kiara:Fried Chicken Fried Chicken

Ariana:You and your food

Kiara:Right good is life

Shamielle and I did the work. Javena and Kiara gathered the information. SO MUCH WORK . But we got a good grade. Finally the period was over. I was happy because I had 2 free periods. I went to the music room, nobody was there. Yes I was alone. I went over to the piano and I started singing "Get It Over With" By Rihanna. I felt like someone was creeping on me. I turned around. Victor was standing there smiling. Then he walked in.

Victor:Hey Ari (He kissed me)

Ariana:Hey Victor

Victor:How's life?

Ariana:I'm on a rollercoaster that only goes up.

Victor laughs.

Victor:Y are u here alone?

Ariana:Life is better when you're alone

Then I started crying. I

Ariana:IDK what's wrong with me, I'm so emotional lately. I'm just so upset.

Victor:Hey. (He wiped my tears). I don't care if you look horrible with mascara running down your eyes. I love you for you. I know you like Zayn and I. I know its hard to chose. But follow your heart. If you know things aren't going well with me then I'm giving you the chance to break up with me. We can try to make to work. Please Ariana??

Ariana:Ok yes

Victor:Yay

He hugged me then kissed me and said bye.

I guess I should make things work.

Kiara P.O.V

(A/N:I wanted to do a Kiara POV)

Ariana is a nice girl. I heard that she lost her dad. Maybe she needs some friends. She only talks to Victor,Zayn, and Sata. She keeps alot to herself and sometimes she will bust out crying when she can't take it anymore. I see my boyfriend in the hallway. I ran to him

Kiara:Jamezzzzzz

James:Hey

Kiara:Well how was your day

James:Good. But I really gotta go. Bye babe

He kissed me on the cheek and left. What is he up to. Whatever life goes on. I just got out my phone and listened to 5:15 by Bridget Mendler. She's my idol and she adorable.

So much drama

Ariana didn't tell Victor she kissed Zayn

Ariana and Victor are officially together

What's wrong with Kiara and James

Until next time

Like

Comment

Vote

Read