Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

She threw me an amused look. " Dude, he almost killed you last night. Go figure."

The door to Seulgi's room opened. " Oh" said a surprised woman's voice. She was wearing a blue striped pajama top, the same pattern as the pajama bottoms Seulgi was wearing right now. Before I could make out her face she went back into the room and closed the door.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Just some whore." She shrugged uncomfortably.

"I better go now. Enjoy, dude." I said and got up from my seat and made my way to the door.

I dreaded going back to my house only to find it empty with nothing but furnitures and objects. There wouldn't any Jennie to jump on me when I get home. I opened the door and got what I expected. A cold and empty house. I felt like every bit of life had been stucked out of me, like every bits of my body had been flushed away except for the outer shell. Hollow and lifeless.

I dragged myself in. I've done some difficult things and with everything I'd been through, this by far is the hardest.

"Lisa." My head snapped at a woman's voice. My eyes widened when I saw her walking towards me from the kitchen. My eyes narrowed to mere slit, my hands clenched into fists. Every muscle in my body quivered with anger. I fought the urge to explode. She was the last person I would want to see right now.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a dark, steely tone. "How the fuck did you get in here? "

" Your door was left unlocked so i welcomed myself in. " She said with shimmering eyes as she forced herself to smile.

"You tell Jennie about our marriage?" My jaw clenched.

" I'm still your wife, Lisa. She has to know. " She started walking towards me and touched my cheek with the back of her hand. " What happened to-"

"Don't fucking touch me!" I snapped. She flinched in surprise and drew her hand away as if she had touched a hot stove. "She's already gone! Are you happy now? You just never fail to make my life miserable, Irene! "

" Lisa-"

" What the fuck do you want now? "

" I want you back... " She whispered with quivering voice.

" No, I want out of this marriage. Go back to Italy and find another woman to screw. I don't want anything to do with you. "

" Please, Lisa, just give me another chance. " Her arms wrapped around my torso.

" Get the fuck away from me!" I roared, pulling her arms away from me and giving her a not so hard shove. She had to take a few step back to keep herself from toppling over. "Get out of here! Don't wait for me to do something to you. I don't want to hurt you, Irene. "

" I wasn't the only one who was at fault here." Tears began rolling down her cheeks. " The only times i ever felt your love when it was convenient for you, when you want someone to fuck. I never heard you tell me things you told me about Jennie! I never saw your eyes glow whenever you talk about me to other people the same way it did when you talked about your Jennie! I did everything to be a good wife to you and all i wanted was to feel like I was your world. Like I could be... everything you needed. When I left i thought you would stop me but you didn't. You didn't even try. "

" Are you fucking kidding me? You cheated on me! " I growled in frustration.

" Would it make much difference if I didn't cheat on you? If I just decided to leave, would you have to stopped me? " She asked.