"Hey you." Mera said, walking up to Peter and wrapping her arms around him. She then delivered a small kiss to her boyfriend. "You look down Peter.....I thought you would be happy to see me." she said with a bit of a pout.

Peter just smiled and kissed her again. "I am happy to see you. In fact if it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't be smiling right now." he said.

"Why? What happened in there with Mr. Octavius?" Mera asked, concerned. Peter went back inside and changed into his Spider-Man  gear, but left his mask off. He then motioned for Mera to come inside while they talked.

"Do. Octavius has a motor disorder." Peter said once they were inside. "Motor control means the ability to move our limbs. His motor control is deteriorating."

"Wait....so he's losing the ability to move?" Mera asked, trying to make sense of the situation. Once Peter nodded, Mera's face went from confused to understanding to said. "That's terrible! Does this happen to all humans?" Mera asked, suddenly concerned for Peter's sake.

"No. Apparently Otto was exposed to a lot of dangerous chemicals in his youth, and that is what is causing this disorder. It's a good thing the prosthetic arms he made just now are working." Peter said.

Mera's mood perked up a little in response. "Oh, well......yay!" she said, causing Peter to chuckle.

"I really did miss you Mera." Peter said, hugging his girlfriend. But as he did, a part of Mera's crown poked him in the nose. He then noticed that the crown and the outfit she was wearing was different than the previous outfits she had on.

"This is my Atlantean armor." Mera said, reading his thoughts seemingly. "I just thought you might have wanted to see it." she grasped Peter's hand and continued to look at his face. 'Oh that adorable face!' she thought to herself as she kissed his cheek.

"Well let me say that you look very hot in it." Peter said. "The only bummer is, that I can barely feel you since it's so........armory."

"Armory?" Mera asked, laughing. "I may not be of land Peter, but I'm pretty sure that's not a word."

"You get my point though." Peter said, chuckling. "Anyways, now I have to get over to F.E.A.S.T. and check on Miles."

"Miles?" Mera asked. "Who's Miles?"

"Jeff Davis' son." Peter asked.

"Oh yeah, right." Mera said. "How is he doing?" she asked.

"That's what I'm going to find out. I offered an opportunity for him to work at the shelter to his mom. She said that he agreed to it, and this is his first day. "I'm gonna go and check on him. Do you wanna go with?"  Peter asked.

"Yes." Mera relied instantly. "Yes I would like to."

Peter nodded, put on his Spider-Man mask, and led Mera out of the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mera glided behind Spider-Man as they headed to the shelter. Mera could see the shelter in the distance, when Spider-Man suddenly swerved to the right. "Spider-Man?" she called out in confusion, but then saw what it was he was swinging towards.

Two people in masks were ganging up on some small guy in an alley way. Pushing him down and kicking him. Mera then felt a feeling of anger inside of her and went to go after Spider-Man to help. Coming closer, both Spider-Man and Mera recognized the small guy as Miles!

Miles tried fighting back against one of the thugs, but the second one yanked him off of the first thug and rammed him into the wall.

"You just made your last mistake kid." one of the thugs said as they both trapped Miles against the wall. Then Spider-Man shot a web at one of the thugs and lifted him up and knocked him out. "What the-" the same thug asked, just before Mera came down and punched the thug hard in the head.