Chapter 9

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!
Share with your friends...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Anabia's POV:

"What did you talk about?" Maliha asks me as soon as Umar leaves.

"Nothing." I reply with a smile.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot then?"

"I.."

"Oh wait, did he say I love you? Or wait, did he kiss you?" Maliha speaks a lot.

I take a pillow and hit on her face.

"Ouch."

"I wanted to ask him about my education so I did."

"Yeah and you might shift to Dubai. Right?"

I get sad. If I say yes then I will have to leave abu,ami and Maliha behind. I don't want to leave them.

"You might leave us and go." Maliha says holding my hands.

Both of us hug each other and cry. I dont know why tears escape my eyes. It's not that she's getting married tomorrow.

"Okay okay."

Maliha pulls apart and both of us sit.

"We're getting emotional for no reason."

"Are yaar! I forgot that I have to go pick up my cousin from the airport."

"Your cousin?" I ask her confused.

"Yeah. She is coming to stay with us until I get married. Let's go. I'm running late." I wash my face,fix my hijaab and we leave for the airport.

~

"We are waiting for the past 30 minutes and your cousin is nowhere no be seen."

"Just tell me your hungry." I smile at her implying I am indeed hungry!

"You go inside and check for Shaheen(Maliha's cousin) while I go get us some food." Maliha tells me.

"Bring  cold drinks as well." I remind her.

I go inside the airport and ask a man if the plane from the UK has arrived.

"It's arrived just 5 minutes ago so it will take time."

I nod and was about to walk when my eyes fall on a man. He was walking ahead of me and was holding his head. It seemed he was tensed and about to fall.

I hurriedly reach him and make him sit. I look up at him and get shocked. It was Aahil! He has dark circles and his eyes were red. Whom did I just help??

I sprinkle some water on him for him to conscious. He was half awake.

"A..re you okay?" I ask him once he opens his eyes.

His eyes widen as his eyes fall on me. I move away from him.

"Yo..ou were about t...o faint." I tell him and stand up to leave.

Just as I was about to leave he calls me out.

"Anabia"

I turn and look at him.

Both of us stare at each other. My sparkly eyes meet his. He gets up pulls me to him and hugs me.

My heart beat increases, my knees suddenly feel weak. I feel like falling down. An unknown man who also happens to be the leader of a very dangerous mafia group is hugging me, that too in the middle of the airport. I freeze. Luckily no one is paying attention to us.