The Devil vs The Queen, Final Battle

Start from the beginning

The imp went up to her and swung the ax, which cause damaged

The imp went up to her and swung the ax, which cause damaged. She jumped back and the imp went after her. This will me rest for a bit since that jutsu took a lot of chakra. The imp was trying to cut her as it was chasing her. This cause the oil inside the body to heat up, which is getting it bigger and bigger.

Y/n: "Jōki Bakuhatsu" The imp then exploded creating steam. I use this opportunity to use this as the hiding in the mist technique with the steam and try to sneak up to Salem. 

Salem: "Where are you swordsmen?!" I was behind her and thrusted my sword through her chest. 

Y/n: "Looking for me?" The steam was now beginning to disperse as the imp now shrunk down to normal size. Before I could enjoy my victory, Salem impaled me with a scythe that was full of dark energy. 

I fell down on my knees as my steam imp dispersed, and Salem's wound was already healing. Once she began to remove the scythe slowly, as blue orb came out of my body and into her hands. It must be my chakra.

Salem: "So this must be the source of powers with water. Without this you will be helpless and I will be unstoppable." She then began to laugh as I'm on the ground heavily wounded and returned Nuibari. 

This is bad. I don't have enough chakra to summon Samehada to give me extra chakra. If I did summon her with the tattoo seals on my body, it won't do much good for me.

Beacon P.O.V.

Weiss and Winter: "Y/N!!!!"

The rest of the people was now shouting at the screen, yelling for Y/n to get up and to continue fighting. Students from Beacon, Atlas, Haven, and Shade are yelling how Y/n is the best swordsmen ever to go up against the Queen of the grimm. The civilians both human and Faunus are also supporting Y/n and begging him to get up and continue fighting. A certain bunny is also praying that he get's up.

Velvet: 'Y/n please get up. Defeat her and come back to me... *Hands on her stomach* ... to us.'

Y/n P.O.V.

 Salem was now looking at the orb with an arrogant smirk. If she absorbed my chakra, she'll be the only one in the world to use jutsu. No huntsman or huntress will be able to stop her not even Ozpin will be able to defeat her.

Salem: *caresses my cheek* "You know I would have ask you to join along side me as my king, but with this power I don't have to share the victory. *Kisses my cheek* "You lost swordsmen."

Y/n: 'Damn, what did my senseis do in this type of situation?'

Flashback 

With Zabuza

Zabuza: "I don't know to be honest, I never got captured in that of situation, but if you were in that situation then you're screwed. Now it's time for training."

With Jinin

Jinin: *Laughs* "I was never captured since Kabutowari broke through any defense, so I can't answer you're question. Now dodge!"