chapter 1-AVNI'S WAY OF SEEKING REVENGE

so hy guys.so here u go with first chappy.do enjiy it.and also comment me below that should i continue it or not.
one fine day a girl is seen sleeping wit a cute pout on her face.she woke upand stretched herself.she came to the windows and remove the curtains.she smiled looking outside and feeling the sunshine.she then took her jogging clothes and went to washroom.she came out after 20 mins and was looking breathtaking beutiful.she tued her long hairs in a volumous ponytail and went downstairs.at the kitchen she saw her lifeline her neele maa.

neela-gd mrng baccha!toh jogging ke liye ja rahi ho?

avni-han maa,kal nirupa aunty ne pure 1 bowl kheer jo khila di thi,mujhe aaj extra workout karna hai taki kal ke kheer we calories se mujhe chhutkara mile.

neela-hey bhagban!itna exercise!thhak jaogi baccha.

avni-nai.aur jab tak meri calories burn out nahi ho jati mein nahi rukne wali.

neela-ok thhick hai meri maa.chalo jao tumhe late nahi ho raha hai kya?

avni-haan maa.bye and love u.

neela-love u 2 mera baccha.

she went to the garden.a group of boys started staring her.a boy from that group came towards avni.

boy-hi beautiful.working hard haan.can ihave acomoany too?

avni-no thanks.u can go and give company to the shower.

boy-shower?????????

avni-yeah becoz u are stinking very badly.chiiii!!!!!

boy-thats not possibble.i am not stinking.

avni-oh really! then i can prove i it.

boy-how???????????

avni-just wait and watch.

avni saw a group of girls and went there.

avni- hi girls good morning.

girls-hi good morning.

avni- girls can i ask u one question?

girks-yeah sure!

avni-dont u think someone or smebody is stinking very bad over here.

girls- yeah!its realy bad.

the boy was standina little far from them and heard all there conversation.he was embarrassed.then avni told that boy to stsnd little more far from them.

avni- girls is now also smelling the same?

girls-no not at all.oh its so comfy to breathe in fresh air.

avni-yeah!ok girls bubye.

girls-bye.

all the girls left and avni heded towards that boy.

avni-dekha.i was not telling wrong.i was telling the truth.ab ghar ja seedhe bathroom mein ghoos aur ek acchi wali shower le.agar tu kahe to mein tujhe ek bohot acchi shower gel bhi sugges t kar sakta gun jo tujhe gandagi mukt kar degi.bol dun kya??

boy-nahi.koi jarrorat nahi hai.and i am sorry.

saying this the boy ran onky to be stopped by avni's call,

avni-mr.mujhse na kabhi panga mat lena.kyunki pange se na panga nah li lete.aur ghar jake acche s showerlena taki agli bar jab tu kisi ladki ke saath flirt kare atleast woh acche se breathe toh kar sake.and for now,get losttt.daffa ho ja yahan se.

the boys mouth was opened with in a complete 'o' shape.avni turned aroud with full swagand smirked and left the garden and headed towards home.

so how was it??????do tell me.love u all guys and thanks for reading.