Chapter 18

Goodbye Anu... Yuvi said as he held his hand on Anu's neck choking her.

Suddenly both heard a bullet sound. Yuvi was shocked to hear it while Anu smirked.

Mr. Yuvraj Sehgal you are under arrest... The police announced.

Inspector... I didn't do anything... You are getting it wrong... Yuvi defended himself.

We have got proof Yuvraj... Yuvi looked towards his right to hearing his Bhai's voice.

Yuvi got another shock as he saw BeHir, VishRant, Adi and another man whom he couldn't recognise i.e. Anu's Husband.

Bela Baby... Yuvi began to speak only to be interrupted by Bela.

Shut up Yuvraj... Don't you dare take my name from your filthy mouth... I know the complete truth...

Inspector arrest him... Mahir said.

Bhai... Please let me explain... This Anu is trying to frame me... I didn't do anything...

Yuvi said as the police got him handcuffed. After which they dragged him towards the exit.

BeHir looked at each other and smiled. Bela hugged Mahir tightly. A few tears rolled out of her eyes remembering their painful separation.

Bela wiped her tears and looked ahead, which made her breath hitch. Bela saw Yuvi successfully getting out of the police hold and he snatched a gun from one them. He later pointed the gun towards Mahir with an evil smile on his face.

Bela's eyes widened as Yuvi pulled the trigger. Without thinking any further Bela reversed their position.

All were shocked as they heard the bullet sound.

Mahir now who faced Yuvi saw a gun in his hand. He felt something liquid his hand which was on Bela's back. Soon realisation dawned on him as to what happened.

Oh no... What did I do??? Bela... Yuvi was going to Bela but the police held him back and took back the gun from him.

Are you okay Bela??? Mahir spoke worriedly as well as angrily.

Yes... Bela said even though she wasn't and then she was unconscious.

____________________

How is Bela and Sumi Aunty??? Vyom asked.

Vyom had been to Pune to visit his Grandmother as she was ill. He immediately left for Mumbai when he got to know the happenings of the day.

Maa is fine... But Bela hasn't yet gained consciousness... It is already been 6 hours to her operation... Mahir replied still looking at Bela who laid on the hospital bed.

She will be fine... Vyom said hoping his words to turn true.

Bela was instantly got to the hospital by Mahir and her operation too was successful. But the chances of her survival was less as the bullet had penetrated deep into her body causing her heart some difficulties in working properly.

On the other hand, Sumi got a minor heart attack listening to the deeds of her son.

____________________

Bela... Please don't leave me... I can't live without you... In the past two years I lived peaceful knowing that you were safe, but how can I live knowing that you are no more in this world... I Love You Bela... I Love you so much... Please stay with me... We are yet to get married Bela... You promised to marry me... Then after marriage we will make cute babies and we shall name then Pinky and Baunty just as you wanted...

Mahir went on blabbering as he sat on the stool next to Bela's bed. He had held her tightly and occasionally kissed her hand. The tears were prominently following out of his eyes.

____________________

Maahhiiir...

Mahir sprang up from his sleep the very moment he heard Bela calling his name.

Bela... Are you alright??? Is it paining??? Wait.. I'll get the doctor... Mahir spoke and ran out of the room to inform the doctor.

____________________

Now that Bela has gained consciousness there is not much to worry... Just a few more tests are required to be done... Most importantly Bela has to rest and not exert herself with anything....

Mahir sighed in relief as he heard the doctor.

It was past midnight when Bela gained consciousness. Mahir informed the family members about Bela after which they slept peacefully.

Sumitra who had been in the hospital only came and spoke with Bela or rather she apologised for her Son's deeds.

Maa... It's not your mistake...

Somewhere I lacked in my upbringing... Sumi interrupted Bela's talks.

No Maa... There is no lack in your upbringing... If it had been so, then both your sons would be the same... But it isn't the case here... Bela replied smilingly.

Mahir and Sumitra smiled hearing Bela. Soon the nurse insisted Sumitra to rest, so she felt.

You scared me... Mahir said as he hugged Bela carefully.

I'm fine now Baby... Bela said.

Why did you pull that stunt??? It would have been better if the bullet hit me... I would have died happily...

The moment he completed his sentence his cheeks was met with a plam.

Ouch... Bela... What was this slap for??? Mahir rubbed his cheek.

For your stupid talks... Bela replied angrily.

Mahir realised what he had told by mistake.

Sorry... It just came in follow... Mahir apologised.

Even I'm sorry... Bela too apologised and kissed Mahir's cheeks.

Mahir pouted sadly and pointed towards his lips.

Mahir... We are in the hospital... Bela blushed.

Their argument ended with Mahir capturing Bela's lips with his. Their moment was disturbed by the nurse who came to check on Bela.

Bela's cheek was completely red due to embarrassment and she glared at Mahir.

____________________

So... When are you both getting married??? Vish asked excited.

VishRant had come to meet Bela the next morning.

Bela looked at Mahir who looked clueless.

We haven't still thought of it yet... Mahir replied.

Really??? Vikrant questioned.

Yes... Mahir glared at Vikrant.

____________________

Bela is perfectly fine now and tomorrow we will discharge her... The doctor said after checking Bela.

Bela smiled gladly that she could go home after one whole week.

All ready to go home... Mahir asked Bela after the doctor left.

Very much... Mahir chuckled hearing Bela's reply and kissed her nose before hugging her.

____________________

Vote & Comment.