Chapter 5

Flashback

Sumitra left Mahir lost his thoughts but this time he was thinking in the right direction.

Mahir remembered the moments he spent with Bela. He analysed everything and now understood that he was surly an idiot to think that Bela didn't Love him.

I Love you Bela and now I realised that you Love me too...

Finally after two weeks, Mahir slept peaceful.

____________________

As Mahir slept peaceful with a new found hope on the other side of the city, Bela cried her heart out as she realised that she lost the tiny bit of hope also.

Bela had locked herself in the room since she came back home. She even skipped having her Dinner. Holding a picture Mahir and herself, she remembered all the happy memories of them and cried ever more thinking that now all she is left with is these memories only.

____________________

In the morning, Mahir woke up late than usual as he had no plans of attending the college but something else.

Could you please meet me Bela??? I'm in a problem and I need your help... Please Bela...

Mahir texted Bela and as expected he received a positive reply.

I knew how much ever you might be angry on me, you wouldn't be able to see me in any problem.

Mahir replied back to Bela the place and time. He later got ready enthusiastically.

____________________

Bela decided to skip her college as she wasn't in the mood to go. She was thinking about Mahir only, when her phone rang indicating a incoming message.

Shock would be an understatement for Bela as she saw that Mahir had sent her a message. After a long debate between her heart and mind, she opened the message.

Bela was confused that as to why would Mahir need her help. But she even couldn't ignore it, so she agreed to meet him. Within a minute she received another message with the place and time. Sighing she got up to get ready unwillingly.

____________________

Bela reached the venue in an hour dressed in a simple ankle length dress. She called Mahir but he didn't receive the call. So she enquired about any reservations made in the name Mahir Sehgal, only to receive a shock in return when as she was informed that he had booked the whole terrace for them.

What is Mahir upto??? What's his problem that he needs my help??? Oh God please help me to behave normally in front of Mahir...

Bela thought as she stood in the lift her thought process came to a halt with the lift ping as it opened.

____________________

Mahir saw Bela walk out of the lift and he was lost in her simple beauty, but the sadness in her eyes made him guilty as he was the reason for it.

Bela walked in to see Mahir and not to forget the decorations too. She was completely confused seeing everything.

I know that you are confused... Don't worry about it... I'm right here to explain everything...