Chapter 6

The moon is glowing in the sky surrounded by a million of twinkling stars. It was a sight to be watched, but then there was a couple who were so lost in each other that they didn't notice anything.

Mahir and Bela were sitting with their legs dipped in the swimming pool. Both sat there with a content smile on their face, holding each others hands. Bela had rested her head on Mahir's chest and smiled hearing Mahir's heart beats. Mahir wound his another arm around Bela's waist.

Mahir I don't want Yuvi to know about our relationship as of now... Maybe we could tell him later on...

Bela said after Mahir told her everything that had happened in detail. Mahir frowned hearing Bela's wish.

Why??? Mahir asked immediately.

Mahir... Yuvi is my Best Friend and I don't want to lose my friendship with him because of our relationship... So...

Bela explained her point of view and Mahir too thought of it. Surely the truth would not only effect Bela and Yuvi friendship but even his relationship with his Brother would change. So reluctantly he had to agree with Bela. Finally they decided to tell about their relationship to Sumitra, Vikrant, Vish and Pari.

Bela... This is for you... Saying this Mahir handed over a gift wrapped box to Bela.

Bela very excitedly opened the gift to find a heart shaped locket in it.

It's beautiful Mahir... Bela took the locket to look at it closely.

Bela was confused seeing two chains attached to a single locket. She looked at Mahir questioningly.

Mahir took the locket from her and pressed the locket a little, it got divided into two parts.

This is for you and this is for me... Mahir said making Bela wear one chain with a half broken heart locket dazzling in it.

Bela too helped Mahir to wear his locket. Then Mahir pulled Bela close to him and the half broken hearts got back together as it was magnetic.

Bela's face was flushed and she didn't notice the now joined heart. So she tried to move back but it wasn't possible. She then noticed the locket which held her back.

It's magnetic... Mahir said as he saw Bela looking at the locket.

Bela smiled at Mahir's thoughtfulness in giving her the gift.

Later both had their Dinner and Mahir dropped Bela home as it was quite late.

____________________

Hi Bela...

Mahir sent Bela a message as he was sleepy.

Hi Mahir...

Bela replied instantly.

Mahir : Sleepy???

Bela : No...

Mahir : Same here...

Bela : Thinking about me???

Mahir : Obviously yes Jaan...

Bela : Jaan...

Mahir : Yes... You are My Jaan...

Bela : Ok Baby...

Mahir : Baby!!! Are you serious Bela???

Bela : Very much...

Mahir : Fine Jaan...