Chapter 3

Mahir excitedly opened the gift given by Bela. He was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a sketch book consisting of his sketches. A huge smile adored his face as he recollected a past memory.

Flashback

Bela was drawing a sketch of Kuhu (Mahir's cousin sister) while Yuvi as usual was irritating her.

Bela I'm warning you before only... Once Kuhu sees her sketch done by you, she will kill you... Yuvi said.

Mahir who had just been back from college heard Yuvi voice and was elated with the fact that Bela had come to Sehgal House. He walked towards the drawing room from where he heard the voices from.

Oh please Bhai... I know Bela's talent better than you... Kuhu said.

While Bela remained silent but passed a look to Yuvi that made him stay quite.

Mahir chuckled seeing it. He looked at Bela and completely forgot about the world around him. He was lost in her once again as always. From the past few months he has started to feel something different for Bela and as time rolled he realised that he is falling for her. His trance was broken by Bela's voice.

The sketch is completed Kuhu... Bela announced and Kuhu run towards Bela to look at it.

Shaking his thoughts out of his mind, Mahir too walked in the room.

Hello... Mahir said gaining everyone's attention. All the three greeted him back.

Kuhu thanked Bela for the beautiful sketch while Yuvi pointed out some faults in it. But neither Kuhu or Bela cared about it, because they knew he wasn't saying the truth. Later Yuvi and Kuhu left for their respective rooms leaving BeHir alone.

Mahir who had looked at the sketch and praised Bela.

Thank you Mahir... Bela said with a smile showing her dimples.

But this isn't fair that you haven't done by sketch yet and here you did Kuhu's sketch... Mahir complained pouting.

Don't worry Mahir, I'll do your sketch soon... Bela said.

Their talks were interrupted by Sumi Maa calling them for snacks.

Flashback Ends

It's been more than 2 years that I told about getting my sketch done from Bela... I thought she forgot it and so didn't open the topic... But I was wrong... I asked her to do one sketch of mine but she just... Mahir spoke to himself overwhelmed by happiness.

Mahir thought of sharing this with Vikrant but before he could call him, there was a knock on his room door and Yuvi walked inside.

Yes Yuvi... Mahir asked smiling.

Bhai... You always used to ask me about the girl I Love but I never told you anything about her... Yuvi started to speak.

Finally you decided to talk to me about her... Mahir question surprised.

Yeah actually... I'm telling you this now because now I know that my feelings are reciprocated too... Yuvi said.

You spoke to her??? That's so amazing Yuvi... I'm so happy for you my brother... First tell me her name... By the way, when are you gonna get her to meet me???

Mahir went on talking without letting Yuvi open his mouth.

Bhai... Relax... Yuvi said finally after Mahir stopped.