Chapter 11

Mahir was completely involved in studying but the phone ring disturbed him.

Anu??? Why is she calling me??? Mahir frowned.

Hello... Mahir unwillingly attended the call.

Hello Mahir... What are you doing??? Anu greeted happily.

I was studying until I was abruptly disturbed by a call... Mahir spoke in a cold tone.

Actually I called to ask if you are at home, so I could come and return your book... Anu spoke ignoring Mahir's comment.

My book??? When did I give you my book??? Mahir asked.

Well you had given it to Rehan and I took it from him as even I had to complete my notes... Mahir sighed remembering giving his notes to Rehan who was apparently a close friend of Anu. Now as the college day is over and the holidays have started I thought to complete my notes... After completion I wanted to return your book as you may need it... Anu explained.

Mahir was annoyed with the fact that he had no option left but to meet Anu to get his book.

Mahir had been successful in ignoring Anu since a long time and much to Anu's dismay her dance partner was Mohit only. Now they had holidays and definitely Mahir planned to study in the holidays but how could he do it without his book.

After discussing or better say arguing for 15 minutes it was decided that Anu would drop by at Mahir's house to give the book before going to attend her friend's birthday party.

____________________

As soon as Mahir opened the door, we was engulfed into a bone crushing hug.

Anu...

Mahir didn't bother to reciprocate the hug but instead broke the hug.

Your book Mahir... Thank you... Anu said while giving him the book with a board smile on her face.

You're welcome and thanks for returning my book... Bye Anu... Mahir said with a fake smile and closed the door.

Oh Mahir... You are behaving too rude with me because of that Bela right... Let's see till when she'll be with you... Anu thought with a wicked smile.

____________________

When did you came home Bela???

Yuvi asked surprised to see Bela in SH when he came out of his room.

I came half an hour ago only... Bela replied.

Oh I'm so sorry for interrupting you both... Yuvi apologised.

Sorry??? For what??? BeHir asked.

I can clearly see that you both were busy in... Yuvi left his sentence incomplete for BeHir to understand.

Busy in what??? Why are you talking in puzzles??? Bela asked frustrated.

You both need not pretend... Everything is clearly visible on Mahir Bhai's white shirt collar...

Yuvi said and just then his phone rang so he excused himself to attend the call.

Bela looked at Mahir's shirt collar confused as to what Yuvi was indicating. She was taken aback to see lipstick mark on his shirt collar.