chapter 8

(Hey would you guys like a chapter through jasons POV? and thanks so much for the votes!!! i have 16!! omg :D this may not be alot to some people but its a step up for me so thannks!!! hope you guys like! :D)

Chapter 8

“uhhh” I said my cheeks heating up. He smirked at me and looked at me in the eyes for a few seconds before reluctantly climbing off.

“What about your family” he asked

“What do you mean?” I asked

“Well I told you about my family, tell me about yours” he said plainly.

“Oh well I live with my dad and my brother. My brother is 20 years old and very strict most times but he loosens up around his friends” I said.

“You don’t have a mother?” he asked, I felt a pang of sadness in my heart.

“No, I don’t have a mother. My mother left us and my dad has been to heart broken to look for anyone else”. I said as I laid down and looked at the sky.

“Oh, I’m sorry” he said and I could feel his eyes on me.

“It’s not your fault” I said. It was quiet for a couple minutes after that.

“What was up with you and that guy back there” he asked.

“Who? Michael?” I asked confused

“Yeah it seemed like you guys had a rough history” he replied. I noticed he got really tense when he mentioned Michael. I lightly brushed my arm against his and he relaxed a bit but the question still remained.

“We used to date” I said trying to be as honest without getting into details.

“What happened? He seems to still like you” he said. It was right when he said those words that I felt the hatred come back. Why had I been so nice to Michael earlier? He was going to betray me in the end again.

“No, he doesn’t he never did. No one ever did and ever will. He was just another pick who used me to show off to his friends. I was his trophy girlfriend he didn’t really like me. If he did why would he have cheated on me with her! But he only kissed her once so that makes him a saint! It makes him confusing that’s what it does”. I said angrily fading down into more confused and sad.

We sat there in silence for a minute before I sighed “sorry I didn’t mean to say all that-”

“no its fine I asked and you have a right to be mad he’s a jerk. He should have never hurt you. I don’t imagine why he would try to lose someone like you” he said turning towards me. I was afraid to look at him. 

“I don’t act they way I’ve been acting with you either I mean about the kissing. I don’t really know you and we weren’t dating and I don’t know why but I don’t move that fast and if that’s why you’re here-” I said before he cut me off.

“no Skylar that’s not why I’m here. I mean yes I enjoyed our kissing. Hell enjoy is an understatement. I feel a deep connection with you and you  might not feel it right now but I think we were meant to be together” he said looking me straight in the eyes. “I’ve never meet anyone more beautiful, funny, sweet and kind then you. I probably sound really corny right now and you probably don’t believe me but that’s alright because I’ll wait.” he said. I was on cloud nine, that was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me. I don’t know if it’s real or fake but when I looked in his eyes I saw nothing but sincerity, there was a spot of fear in them. I don’t know why but when I smiled it went away. I leaned in slowly and kissed him. I don’t know why I did, I told myself I wouldn’t anymore but I couldn’t help myself. Everything about him was making my body scream at me for not being close to him. He kissed me back and pulled me closer to him. This kiss wasn’t like the others. It was sweet, gentle. His hands were around my hips as he pulled me closer to him and continued kissing me. My hands were running through his silk hair. He stopped kissing me to run down to my neck where he kissed all over it but mainly on one spot that made my body go wild. He rolled on top of me so we were no longer laying sideways. He moved my thighs out of the way and around his waist. I could hear him breathing mingled with mine. His hands moved up from my hips to the bottom of my shirt. He growled when he started skimming beneath my shirt as I felt something press into my waist I moaned, I felt him go still. He was breathing hard. Possibly harder than me. 

“We should… probably… stop” he said out of breath. “I don’t want to push you in to anything if I do anything you’re not comfortable with just tell me to stop”  he said as I kissed him again making him get a grip on me again flipping us over to I was on top. He growled as I leaned against him while kissing him. I heard a crack of a branch and I pulled away as he started to work his way down to my neck again.

“Jason” I said looking around the forest, he was making it hard for me to concentrate.

He growled in return making my bite my lip. I heard a crack again and flipped off Jason making him growl again as he went to reach for me.

“JASON!” I said getting his attention. I noticed his eyes were glowing for a minute before they went back to normal.

“what?” he asked confused before another twig snapped making his head turn up as he looked to a certain spot in the forest. “Get to the car” he said his voice stern.

I got up and noticed him still looking at the same spot.

“What are you doing lets go!” I said confused

“I’ll be there in a minute” he said getting up.

“You have to be kidding” I said, there was no on way he was thinking about going in there!

He turned to look at me and his eyes softened. “ill be fine I’ll be right behind you come on” he said looking from me to the spot and walking towards me when a giant wolf sprung out. And when I say giant. I mean GIANT. I have never seen a wolf so big in my entire life! And it wasn’t aiming for me it was aiming for..

“JASON!” I screamed jumping towards him