Chapter 17

*Sophia's POV*

He was so close to me. I felt my heart beating against my chest. It felt like it was trying to escape, jump onto Micah's face, and kiss him. I wanted to kiss him, but he had already rejected me. All we had to do was stay as silent as we can. I couldn't tell if he was gone or not. I continued to stay still and try to listen for the man's footsteps, despite the fear that covered my body. I wanted to to home. I know that I sound a child right now but I didn't care. I felt tears stream down my cheeks. I was exhausted. 'What time is it?' I wondered. I was beginning to have enough of this. I was getting tired of fighting the urge to attack the men that are trying to kill us. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Micah." I whispered. "Be quiet. He can probably hear us." He said. I then took a deep breath. "Get ready to run." I said. "Wait wha-" I ran out of the closet and pounced onto the man in the room. "Run!" I yelled. The man began to wriggle and try to get me off of him. Micah ran to me and kicked the man the face knocking him out. "Why didn't you run when I told you to?!" I snapped at him. "I did run." He said. I growled at him angrily and slapped him. "What was that for?!" He asked angrily as he held his cheek. I refused to say anything to him. He sighed and then gave me a hug. My eyes shot open and my face heated up. "I'm just glad you're alright." He said. I turned around in his arms and hugged him back.

It felt so nice being in his arms. I felt warm and safe in them. He let go of me after a little bit and patted my head. "Good girl." He said with a sly smile on his face. I slapped his hand away and growled a little bit. "Let's just get out of here." I said as I began to walk towards the door and blew him a kiss. He blushed and nodded. "G-good idea." He said, gulping. We walked out of the room and looked for a door that would get us out of the school.

"There!" I yelled as we began to run towards the door. "Not so fast." A man said as I felt A thick and rough rope surround my body. I then began to fly up and hang from the cieling. "Sophia!" Micah yelled. "One step closer and your dead." The man said from behind me. I wiggled in the rope and tried to break free. Micah froze and looked up at me with concern. The man laughed and pointed the gun at my head.

Micah's eyes widened and he clenched his fists. "Now which one do I want to kill first?" The man said as he pretended to think. "I think I'll kill you." He said as he pointed the gun at Micah. "Micah run!" I screamed. He hesitated but he knew that I didn't have a chance to escape. He teared up and ran once the gunshot went off. Luckily the man missed. The man growled and then pointed his gun at my head. My eyes widened and a gunshot went off. Immediately my vision went black and I stopped breathing.

Detentionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें