Chapter 12

*Gabby's POV*

I held my breath and moved my hand around frantically and quietly, trying to find something that could protect me. 'Please!' I wished silently in my head. The handle finally snapped and the door began to open. I then thrusted my arm forward to strike him in the face or anywhere else on his body, but he grabbed it. Panic washed over me and my heart skipped a beat. I was pulled out and thrown against the wall. I whimpered and looked up at the tall man with a gun in his hand.

"That was a bad hiding spot." He told me. I sneered at him and tried to come of as brave, but I obviously failed. Tears formed in my eyes as I tried to stand up. Pain surged through my hip and my back. 'Get up!' I screamed to myself. I fell back down and gasped for air. My back was killing me. The man walked forward and grabbed me by the upper part of my shirt.

"How about we make a deal." He said. I winced in pain and groaned. He waited for an answer but I was in to much pain to even say a word. "Where are your friends?" He asked. I started to hit his hand as hard as I could, but whatever I did didn't help me at all. "Where are your friends?" He repeated. "I-I'm not...telling you...a-anything." I said between breaths. He narrowed his eyes and wrapped his hands around my neck. I gagged and coughed. 'I can't die!' I thought. I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them again as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"One last chance." He said. "Where are they?" He asked. I gagged and wiggled a little. "I-I hope...you die." I whispered. Anger flared in his eyes and he dropped me onto the floor. I gasped for and coughed like crazy. "Horrible decision." He said. A gunshot rang throughout the room and pain surged through my upper back. I stopped breathing after a couple of seconds and my heart was beating slower. I lay in pain and I felt like yelling out for help, but nothing came out of my mouth except blood. I was getting sleepy and the pain began to subside. I then closed my eyes halfway and the last thing I felt was a small heartbeat followed by nothing else.

Sorry for the short chapter. I didn't know what else to add to it so yeah. Thank you for understanding.

Peanutstar02 ❤