The Proposals

yo
lots of P.O.V. changing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N):

It's been a week and it's like, God's miracle. I'm repaired and fix (lowkey robot). So, right now, Dan's telling me something.

"So, I'm going to go out, okay?" He said. "Mhm." "I'm going to get something for--" He peered behind my shoulder.

Dan:

I looked to see everyone pretending to cut their necks and making their arms as 'X's.

"S-something...for P-Phil!" I looked at Phil and saw him, flailing his arms in circles. Bad move, Dan lmao.

She nodded, slowly. "I'll be back, okay cutie?" I smiled. She smiled and nodded. I pecked her lips and went out the door.

CJ:

Dan told me not to tell (Y/N) where he was going. He told everyone, except (Y/N). He was going to propose to (Y/N). Also, Phil told everyone, except Dallas, of course, he was going to propose to him . They both dicussed the invitations (which were sent out).

He invited Louise, Jim, Alfie, Zoella, Tyler, Troye, Joe, Tanya, and so many more.

I'm so excited like gtgtgtgtgtg.

Phil:

So, I told everyone, except Dallas of course, I was going to propose to him. Right now, I'm at the jewerly store.

"Um, Can I get that diamond ring?" I said. I saw the cashier woman smile. "Who's the lucky woman?" "Um, It's a man." She tensed up and her smile grew. "What a suprise. I'm proposing to my girlfriend." She said. I smiled and looked at her. "That's wonderful!" I cheered. I bought the diamond ring and waved her goodbye.

Susan:

So, Dan said he was going to propose at a park. Me, Angel, Dallas, CJ and Sinister were the park, setting things up. I have the roses petals scattered around. CJ set up the candles, plates, wine and utensils on the table. Dallas food and Sinister, chairs.

I checked my watch.

7:00

He was gonna propose at 8, and Phil was gonna propose at a fancy restaurant. "Guys! It's 7!" They nodded and checked only to see everything done.

Dan:

I checked the clock and looked at the red velvet box.

7:40

I nodded and grabbed (Y/N)'s hands. "Hey!" She squealed. I gave her a (f/c) dress and brown flats.

"Put this on!" I yelled. "Wait. wh-" "PuT It oN." "oH MY GOD oKAY."

Then, I ran to the bathroom. I pulled out my tuxedo and quickly dressed up.

I came out only to see it's 7:55. I put the ring in my pocket. I turned to see a beautiful (Y/N) in a dress. I smiled. "You look beautiful." I mumbled.

She blushed and nodded. "T-Thank you." She said. I smirked and picked her up bridal style. She squealed. "Haha! Hang on!" I ran out the door to the park. I saw rose petals coming into view. I ran, following them.

We came to a view of the table full of food. I put her down, panting. "D-Dan, this is beautiful."

Phil:

I arrived home and saw Dallas, watching televison. I smiled and pecked his lips. He turned and smiled. "Oh, hi." I smiled. I handed him a tuxedo. "Put this on." He nodded, confusingly.

-

Dallas and I drove around town. "Where are we going exactly?" He asked. "Oh,you'll see." I smirked. He smiled and shook his head. As we pulled up into (FANCY ASS RESTAURANT NAME :D), Dallas jaw dropped. "Really?!" He yelled. I smiled and made sure the velvet box was in my pocket.