What A Lazy Sunday.

was high when i wrote this???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

no one bc fuck it:

Noah's Sunday Morning

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" The crowd chanted. Noah stood upon stage waiting for the two guys to kiss. "C'mon Gerard. Frank. Just make out or whatever." Just as Frank and Gerard leaned in to kiss...

"AH!" Noah woke up, screaming. They took a look around for a second and grinned. They had another Frerard dream. "Wow, that was hot."
-----

(Y/N)'s and Dan's Sunday Morning

BEEP. BEEP. B--

"FUCK YOU!" (Y/N) yelled and hit the alarm clock off the night stand, causing it to break. "Babe, calm down. It's just an alarm clock." "It's one Satan's bad creations." Dan chuckled at his wife and leaned over and pulled her to his exposed chest. "Whatever, princess."

--------

Dallas and Phil's Sunday Morning

Dallas grunted and looked around. "What?" He was on the floor. Dallas sat up and saw Phil, taking up all the cover, bed, everything. Phil stirred but didn't wake up. "God damn it." Dallas chuckled and climbed back into bed, cuddling with Phil.

----------

Susan's and CJ's Sunday Morning

"Susan.." CJ smirked and held the party popper behind her back. Susan grunted and faced her back to her annoying sister.

POP!

"AH!" Susan yelped. CJ burst out laughing. "What a Sunday." "Fuck you!"

------------

Angel's and Sinister's Sunday Morning

"Wakey Wakey!" Sinister yelled, with a (fake I should say) knife, above her hand. "Oh my fucking god!" Angel screamed. Sinister snickered and then fell down laughing. "Sin! Go the fuck back to sleep!"

------------

Angel, Phil, Dallas, Sinister, Dan, (Y/N) and Susan sat lazily on the couch. Some of them dozing off and some of them watching lazy Sunday Looney Tunes. Noah and CJ were sitting next to each other, Noah lazily drinking coffee and CJ lazily eating cereal.

As Noah sipped his hot coffee, some spilt on CJ's arm. "Ow. That hurts." CJ said, bluntly. It did burn her arm but she was too lazy to even care.

That's when the T.V. turned off by itself.

Silence.

Rumble. Rumble.

Everyone were shaking. Long claws. Brown fur. Cute small eyes and mouth. Long arms and legs. Slow movements.

Everyone turned into...

Sloths.

what the fuck

What a Lazy Sunday :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah i was high