》》Christmas Special! 《《

its close to chroSotka mMsasss
----
3rd Person:

It was a sno-- AW WHAT THE FUCK. IS THAT MORE FIRE?! FIRE IS THE REASON IM ALWAYS INTERUPPTED?!

ㅢㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅢ                      

"Fuck!" Noah yelled. They kinda burned the tree down. "Noah!" Sinister scolded. "Oh Go- Wow!" Noah fell off the latter.

"Oh fuc--" Sinister was crashed on. "Are you two serious?" (Y/N) said, angrily. "Well, sorry." Noah mumbled and got up.

"Man, get up, fat ass." Sinister grumbled.

"Yo. Shut the fuck up!" Noah yelled.  helped Sinister up. "Guys! Dinner's ready! Are we gonna invite family and shit?" CJ said.

"I don't know. How many ornaments do we have in all?" Angel said, hanging a new tree back up, not letting Noah and Sinister touch it or even decorate it. Noah and Sinister chuckled.

"You really wanna know how many ornaments, Angel?" Sinister said. She nodded, slowly, kinda scared. "21." Noah said. "Real mature, you two." Angel said. "Now really how man--" "But, no seriously, we just counted, there's 21." Sinister said seriously. "Oh."

"So, Christmas is in two days." Dan said, hugging (Y/N) around her waist. "Yeah. It's gonna be great." "Don't you think these guys are like, our little children?" Dan said, looking around everyone. "Sinister, Angel, CJ, Susan, all sisters." Dan pointed out.

Noah and Sinister were laughing about something. Susan and Angel decorating the tree. CJ and Sinister cooking. "What about Phil, Noah and Dallas?" (Y/N) pointed out. Dallas and Phil were just drinking some hot ass hot cocoa.

"Haha! Dallas and Noah can be our sons and Phil, that random husband married to Dallas." The married couple giggled at the thought.

"Maybe we shouldn't have kids, one day." Dan said. "Why not?" (Y/N) asked. "These are our kids." Dan said, sweetly. "Oh..hmph.  Maybe you're rig--" (Y/N) was cutted off. "Aye yo bitches! Christmas Photo!" Noag yelled. "WOO HOO!" Sinister cheered. Everyone crowded around.

Dan and (Y/N) next to each other in the back, since they are pretty fucking tall ((sorry if you arent tall just roll with it :^))). CJ and Susan cheeks squashed together. Angel next to the twins, smiling. Noah acting all kawaii and shit as they were on Sinister's back. Phil's arms around Dallas's waist, both smiling. "3

2

1!" Everyone counted.

"Merry Christmas!"

Snap!

The picture came out. It was perfect. CJ took the picture and everyone crowded around to see the picture. "Awesome!" Noah smiled. Sinister looked over to him. "Not! You were heavy!" "Shut up!"

"Hey! Lester's and Howell's duo. Look up! Look up!" The two duos' looked up. Mistletoe!

Dan and (Y/N) and Phil and Dallas were already kissing.

Noah gagged. Sinister cringed. "Yuck." They both mumbled.
-----------------------------

that was nice and no me and Sinister will not be together in this story.