It's Great To Have You Back

Dan:

Me and Rebecca had a blast, sarcasm once again, at the movies. We went to see Frozen which, was the worst.

It's just that something just doesn't feel right. It's like, we don't belong to each other. We kiss, hug, and y'know, lovey-dovey, but I don't feel anything.

-

Me and Rebecca sat down on the couch. Her hugging my waist and me not caring as much, but I had my arm wrapped on her shoulder. Just then, I got a sudden headache and memories flooding back to me.

'Yo.'

'I-I love you, too...'

'Get a condom, moron!'

'Told you I was a meme!'

(Y/N).

The (h/c).

Those (e/c) eyes.

That (s/c) skin.

It was (Y/N)! It was her, my real girlfriend! Just then the door bursted down, and Rebecca fucking screamed in my ear.

Oh god, I'm seriously deaf.

"Dan, It's me and I-" I stood and cut her off with a sweet and loving kiss and pulled away. "Yeah, I know, love." I smiled and she smiled, too. "Yeah, you should've killed her." Susan mumbled. "Told you, you fucker!" Sinister yelled.

"Daniel!" I pulled back and saw Rebecca, crying. I pushed her to the ground.

dAmNda NNiel

"D-Dan.." "Oh, Rebecca, If only their was someone out there who loved you." "B-But, I thought you did?!" "There's a tint of lying in my family." "D-Dan!" "And you really thought I'd love you and forget (Y/N) Just. Like. That?" "Y-You are NO match for me!" "No, you are no match for yourself." "You won't get away with this!" "Oh but, darling, I already have."

I got back up. "Damn, Dan! Nice reciting Frozen like that!" CJ, Susan, Sin and Angel yelled. "She made me go to that movie about 10 times." I laughed. I then turned to (Y/N) and saw her smile and I smiled back.

She ran up to me and hugged me, tight and I hugged back just as tight.

"It's great to have you back, Dan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fUCK YEAH SQUARE UP REBECCA