I look at my clock to see I have enough time to take a shower and cook something to eat but then I might have to run over to UA depending on how long my shower takes. "Let's hope everything goes well" I tell myself before heading to the bathroom.

~~~

"I made it in time" I call out happily as I skid to a stop in front of the UA entrance gate which is open to all students until the exam starts and there's some teachers standing at the entrance making sure only students enter the premises. 'I should get going, I need to find a good seat' I think as I walk towards the main door of UA. Mr. Hizashi said he was going to do the opening ceremony for today's entrance exam which made me feel more relaxed about it. Having someone I know do the opening ceremony for UA makes me feel more comfortable and confident. Over my two weeks here in Japan I've grown very relaxed and comfortable around Mr. Hizashi, he's really funny and light hearted. Not to mention he always knows how to make people smile, he's just so bright and bubbly I can't help but feel more relaxed and smile a lot around him.

I told Miles and Peter about him and from what they've heard they think Mr. Hizashi is a good person as well. With my cousin and mentor thinking Mr. Hizashi is a nice person makes me feel more relaxed around him. Even though it's only been two weeks and I face time Miles every day and night, in both our time zones, I really miss him a lot. I haven't been able to talk to Peter as much since he's one of the top 20 heroes in America making him very busy, not to mention he's a, some what, member of the Avengers. Peter is ranked number 14th on the Top Hero Chart, 1st place belongs to a really cool heroine named Captain Marvel and she's really powerful! More powerful than the Japanese hero All Might! Even though he's a Japanese hero All Might is really popular in America as well since he was a big hit back when he was studying in the States years ago.

I wonder if All Might will be a teacher at UA, probably not since he's the number one hero over here. But it would still be amazing if he was! I mean just think, the number one Japanese hero teaching future heroes-to-be! That sounds pretty cool to me. Even though All Might is all that and everything he's not my favorite hero, no where near it in fact. A lot of people might call me crazy but when I compare All Might to Spider-Man, Spider-Man always wins in my heart. But I think that's understandable because I am really biased towards Peter in all honesty. Even though I really love Captain Marvel she's not my favorite super hero, it's Spider-Man. Peter will forever and all ways be my favorite superhero in the world even if he somehow lost all his powers. And he knows that, Peter is more than a hero to me.

He's my mentor and like my family, he's like an older brother and second father. The moment Peter took Miles and I under wing to train us our bond as Spider People have become very close and tight. Spider People is a term I made up to describe what Peter, Miles and I are. We are normal, quirkless, people who got bit by a radioactive or genetically mutated spider of some sorts. For Miles and I we got bit by a genetically mutated spider while Peter got bitten by a radioactive spider which is why our powers all vary and are slightly different from each other. That's right, before Peter got bitten he was quirkless like me and Miles. Every Spider Person has some or serval special abilities or skills that only they posses. For Miles he can generate electricity from his hands, for Peter he has enhanced senses which is something I nor Miles has and as for me I basically have a poisonous bite. When I bite someone I can generate poison from my fangs and depending on how much poison I inject my victim will ether pass out or get paralyzed. My poison has the potential to be lethal but I don't know how  lethal.

Since Miles and I were bit by the same kind of spiders we have a few common abilities that Peter doesn't. For one thing we can both create our own webs from our hands, Miles is having a lot of trouble doing that so he just uses Web shooters, along with a few other things but we have more differences than we do similarities. As for Miles he Miles possesses control over the natural electricity his body produces and can use it for offensive purposes, he can also turn "invisible" by camouflaging himself, including his clothing. This works by him blending into his surroundings which allows him to sneak up on his enemies or flee from them. He's completely undetectable when he does this, he's even invisible to heat signature devices! As for me I have spider-like fangs and can generate poison from my body but as of right now I can only generate it on my fangs. I also have an enhanced bite and when I walk, run or move I literally make no sound. The only way to know I'm there if you can't see me is if I call out to you or touch you. I LITERALLY CAN NOT  make any sound when moving which makes me a complete master at stealth.