15-year-old you would be losing her mind right now. She would not believe any of this shit even if it were to hit her in the face. In fact, you could barely believe it right now.

And the fact that he was being so casual about it all was so baffling to you. It didn't make sense. Where was all of this even coming from? This was all far beyond his usual teasing and it was really making your head spin.

The man literally kissed you!

It kind of bothered you that he would act that way with you, then suddenly bolt right out of sight, without giving you any chance at telling him what you thought of his offer. What were you even going to say to begin with?

Maybe it wouldn't be all that bad. Yes?

No. No, y/n. 

But maybe...

No.

You shouldn't even be thinking about it.

You shouldn't even be thinking about him.

In fact, you were supposed to be on a mission to get over the guy. A mission that has barely even kickstarted because you've been far too nervous and reluctant to even take that necessary first step. Many years' worth of any kind of feelings is scary to do anything with, especially trying to get over.

What you should be thinking about instead is what you're going to wear on your next date with Hoseok. At the thought, it was like a lightbulb went on in your head and you came to a quick stop in your tracks with a light and mindless, dramatic click of your fingers and immediately began to scan the room for your phone.

"Yes, that's it. Maybe that'll get my mind off of things," you dramatically concluded out loud to yourself before rushing over to your bed to grab your phone once you caught sight of it in the spot you must've carelessly thrown it in earlier.

You unlocked the small device that was now in your hand at the speed of light, in an attempt to avoid staring at your lockscreen.

That actually needed to get changed soon...

Hurriedly, with a weird sense of urgency starting to form inside your chest, you began to scroll through your contact list in search of Hoseok's contact before you clicked on the call button once you found it and brought the phone to your ear.