1.9

if it weren't for the manager being so supportive of his social life, junho could have already probably gotten fired by now for leaving the cafe five minutes before his shift ended. however he knew, hana wasn't to blame since he himself initiated the thought of going out together.

cha junho respectfully accepted the scolding because he deserved it, too. after a whole hour of listening to his manager's lecture, he headed back to the counter to resume his unfinished work until his shift was over.

hana, on the other hand, was busy checking herself out on the mirror inside a beauty store. she must've woken up on a very lovely day that she suddenly thought about buying a new set of makeup when she actually never wore even a liptint before.

she looked confused as she looked at the stuff in front of her until someone offered to assist her and give her a makeover for free, "hi! your eyes really look pretty, we actually have a new palette coming out, so would you like to try it on?"

she immediately agreed, "sure!"

the cute guy behind the counter suddenly swallowed a lump on his throat and kept his cool as an unfamiliar face greeted him, trying to tiptoe and reach his eye level before whispering confidently.

"i know i'm cute and all, but i'd like the usual."

junho just found her funny— trying to hard to reach his height when she looked like a kitten and saying gibberish on his ears , so he just did the deed and and just leaned closer to her face.

hana, who was confident suddenly froze in her place as junho leaned closer until their faces were only an inch or two apart. it felt like her wholeass soul went out of her body back to her mom's womb as she could feel his mint scented breath on her lips. she was taken aback when he suddenly chuckled, looking down for a second before staring her straight in the eye.

"what happened to your face?"

this statement made hana instantly frown. junho saw the change in the latter's expression and he found it so funny, he was actually enjoying it and hana knew.

"god, you're so impossible."

she shoved a few dollars towards the latter and glared at him so intensely before rolling her eyes, she was actually offended but he probably took no notice of it.

hana at least was expecting a "you look great today" or anything as such from cha junho, but she had no idea whether the guy didn't have any interest in her or was just too dense to notice.

whatever, she was still a bit hurt.

୨୧

i'm author but author mad @ dalkomm cha junho
i promise im going to update as much as i can bc
this story is actually getting somewhere i love y'all
stay hydrated — nomnom