2.5

please listen to the song above for a better
reading experience. enjoy this chapter !

•••

the whole ground could swallow hana and she'd still be thankful. right at the moment junho saw the stray eyeliner mark on hana's eye, she just wanted to vanish and never come back again.

like seriously, this could be the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to her for the entire seventeen years of her existence.

junho chuckled at the sight. hana had always hated it when someone made fun of her— but maybe if it was her in the same shoes as junho, she'd probably clown the shit out of herself too.

"i'll remove it for you."

hana looked up with widened eyes— she was very surprised of junho's words because 1.) was junho really offering to help her and 2.) how the fuck would he be able to remove the eyeliner without a makeup remover?

"i don't have a make up remover." she replied, snatching her hands away from junho.

if it weren't for the fact that she was in a very embarrassing situation right now, hana would have swooned over the fact that she was having a date with junho and he even casually held her hand.

"you can stay inside and i'll buy you one. there's a drugstore i passed by while walking here." he offered.

the latter frowned and started stomping her feet like a child, "but how about the date? we're going to miss the movie— wait, are you ditching me?"

"then," junho started to think, "let's just stay here. i'll cook for you and we can watch netflix. is that okay?"

hana smiled. yes, maybe it was the best damn idea.

"don't poke my eye, or else i'll stab you."

junho found hana's threats too funny. she couldn't even hurt a fly, how could she actually even just pinch junho's skin? it would take her all the madness in the world to be able to hurt him.

"i'll be careful." he assured her.

junho started putting makeup remover on the cotton and slowly wiped hana's eye with it. the latter had her eyes closed, trying to avoid eye contact with junho because she was a hundred percent sure she'd lose her mind once she saw how close junho's face to her was.

the sound of hana's heart beating rapidly was too evident. hana wasn't sure if she was the only one who felt the tension in the atmosphere suddenly rising. junho himself noticed this, but he just tried to keep his cool and continued with what he was doing.

hana kept her eyes closed tight. the silence was a little deafening, with neither of them saying a word or two. she counted seconds in her mind, minutes, but why did it feel like time was running too slow for them?

all of a sudden, there was a loss of contact when junho stopped dabbing the cotton on her left eye. she was confused but still kept her eyes shut. was he done?

"hana?" junho spoke.

"yeah?" hana replied, still contemplating whether she should open her eyes. she could practically feel junho's heavy breathing just a few inches from her face, and it just made her more nervous than she already was.

she waited for his response but it was taking him a little too long for hana's liking. at this point it seemed like he had already stopped cleaning off the eyeliner mark, since there wasn't any movement at all— until junho finally decided to interrupt the silence.

"give me a reason not to kiss you."

hana's eyes abruptly opened upon hearing this. she blinked and tried to process his words, what the fuck was he saying? and what the hell does he even mean?

"w-what?"

junho stared right into her eyes, his hand finding its way to hana's waist before pulling her closer. the girl just froze at this, why was it so hard to comprehend what he was trying to say? what was she supposed to do in this life and death situation—

"what i mean is," junho's gaze never left her eyes as he continued to speak, "i really want to kiss you right now."

now that hana had heard the words from him, she just gave up on giving a diddly darn about what cha junho had in mind. whether he was thinking the same thing as her or not, she didn't care anymore.

she certainly didn't know how to fucking kiss and she was sure that she'd possibly faint in the process. but the perfect chance and the perfect guy for the perfect first kiss was right in front of her— what else was there to ask for?

"so kiss me."

junho smiled at this and pulled hana even closer, intertwining his other hand with hers. this gesture made hana dizzy— the best kind of dizzy, which made her tingle and forget about everything that was ahead and behind of them— the eyeliner, the date, and everything else in between.

"okay, then."

and so he pushed his lips against hers, hands intertwined, letting all of the unspoken and hidden feelings unravel themselves with a passionate kiss.

୨୧

short story: i actually made them kiss because i
got so offended that an oomf clowned me for being
16 and not having my first kiss yet so here you go.
quick note: people are single too, yknow :(