1.3

no joke, it took hana almost an hour to decide which coat would go well with her dress. after a decade of shoving different clothes in and out of her closet, she finally headed to dalkomm cafe to get the change she forgot, which in her dictionary actually meant to see cha junho.

okay, but the change part was not really an excuse to see the cashier again. due to her dumb, embarrassing self the other day, she wasn't paying attention and ended up forgetting about her five bucks.

she wondered why junho did not just approach her and give the change himself, but hana assumed that the second hand embarrassment was enough proof why he couldn't approach her. she just hoped today would go well without her being awkward.

hana immediately felt a smile creep up on her face once she saw the cute barista standing behind the counter, so she headed straight to talk to him.

"hi, junho."

the said guy craned his head from the coffee vender to the owner of the voice and flashed a little smile when he figured it was hana.

"oh, the change—"

"actually! uhm actually, can i just use the change to buy an americano and a strawberry shortcake?"

hana bit his lip, but the latter seemed relaxed and just nodded his head, "sure."

junho went back to the coffee vending machine but hana was stuck at where she was standing. she admired how serious he looked while punching the order, or when he prepared her coffee, literally just whatever he did in general.

"you still have some change, though." junho handed her the remaining cents, flashing a small smile.

and she may or may not felt sparks and butterflies when their hands brushed against each other.

୨୧

shameless self promotion i know but if you're enjoying this story, tell me your thoughts in the comment section and don't forget to vote !!
stay hydrated — nomnom