3.4

lee hana was extremely furious.

seated infront of  her was a godly cha junho, eyes glued on the menu, completely oblivious to the fact that almost— if not everyone— in the restaurant was to go mad at the sight of a man as unreal as him. not to mention how the waitress from earlier had literally been standing there for minutes, swooning over him.

hana was very, very, about to explode that even the author of this book ran out of words to describe it.

the thing was, it seemed like junho was actually about to take a whole ass year picking out a food to eat like he was in a life and death situation. no matter what, hana didn't like it. hana didn't like that he was still pretty even when he just breathed.

"j-junho, can you look faster?" she tried to tell him.

junho looked up to her, "huh?" and finally realized the situation they were in after looking around to see the pair of eyes darted on him, "o-oh. i'm actually done."

hana was relieved and only nodded before abruptly grabbing the menu from junho, practically shoving it onto the waitress who still seemed to be preoccupied with admiring the whole existence of junho.

"we'll be getting two set B's please." said junho, but the waitress still wasn't anywhere out of it so he tried again, "uhm, two set B's...please?"

he said, but of course to no avail. she was too dazed, as if she had never seen someone in her entire life who was as pretty as junho, but hana didn't care about that. other than the fact that she was staring junho— her junho down, she was just so fucking hungry and needed to eat soon. so hana just did it herself.

"excuse me?" she stated and junho slightly flinched at the rudeness that surrounded her statement.

finally— fucking finally the waitress budged from her daydreaming and shifted her gaze on hana who was impatiently tapping the table with her fingers. junho just sat there, anticipating hana's action nervously.

"yes?!" she answered.

hana looked at her dead in the eyes and said, "sorry to interrupt but my boyfriend here says he's getting two set B's for us. is that okay?"

cha junho almost choked on his boba after hearing hana's words. boyfriend. my boyfriend. this was actually the first time that hana had ever called him her boyfriend in public, because whenever they went on dates she said she was too shy to even hold hands with him.

the waitress froze on her feet for a little while, gluing her eyes on junho who seemed to be sitting calmly and did nothing but flash a small smile at her. in all honesty she thought hana was his little sister, because junho was seriously such an ideal man just by looking at him.

but she didn't wanna get called out for flirting with a boy who was taken, "i-i'm sorry, i snapped out of it! i will be back with your orders!" she stuttered before she finally took her leave.

hana there was relieved. she heaved a big sigh before looking at junho who had a smirk plastered upon his painfully beautiful face, like he was mocking hana for what she had done a few seconds ago.

"what do you want?" she remarked.

junho chuckled a little before staring at the empty boba cup in his hand, "nothing, i just thought what you did was kinda hot."

hana's face was suddenly getting too  flushed, and she was sure that she was looking like a mixed version of a tomato and a potato already. how the fuck could this guy just say that ever so casually? junho's confidence was on another level, and she couldn't ever compete.

"i-i need to go to the bathroom." she said, still trying to process his words and immediately got out of her chair aka that awkward situation she was in.

junho noticed how hana still got flushed whenever she was with him. whenever they were together, she never really initiated skinships because she was too shy. and whenever junho said something about her, she still stuttered like crazy. it was cute. too cute.

maybe she was head over heels for him and junho just hoped that she was— because he knew that he had hopelessly fallen for her, too.

୨୧

this chapter was vv shitty, i know. i'm sorry for not updating lately, i just have too much on my plate
right now and i feel so tired and stressed. school is
taking a toll on me as much as my personal life is.

but thank you so much to the people who still wait
for my updates and support my stories, y'all know
who you are and ily guys <3 thank you for driving
me to write more just for the sake of enjoying it.

stay hydrated — nomnom ^_^