||Chapter 2||

I woke up in a bed. A very comfy, king size bed. The first thing I saw was the ceiling, it was brightly white and there was a big, crystal chandelier. It was beautiful.

But then came the headache. And everything came rushing back to me, the men, the run, the stranger, the fight.

I looked around. I was in a huge penthouse. The windows were big and the view was amazing even from the bed. I could see that the sun hasn't fully risen above the horizon which meant it was quite early. There was expensive furniture and 2 doors: one that said 'bathroom' and the other probably the way to another room.

I stood up. I walked to the window and looked down. This was at least at the 60th floor.
I noticed that I didn't have my blouse on. I had a tight black t-shirt with long sleeves and my black leggings. My hair were down.

The sun finally started to risen. The sunrise was breathtaking. The colors changed from pink to purple to orange to blue to yellow.

Oh crap.
I heard footsteps and before I knew it the stranger came in and closed the door behind him.

Wow. I guess I didn't notice how handsome this stranger was. He had muscular arms, a sharp jawline, full pink lips and emerald green eyes. His hair were dark, almost black. He wore a suit and looked at me straight in the eyes. His gaze was cold. He seemed cold. And harsh. Why did he looked so damn familiar?

"You're okay?" He asked eyeing me up and down.

"I-I'm fine." I tried to calm my voice but it was shaky. I remember how he has beaten those men leaving them unconscious and now I'm in his penthouse and he's standing blocking the door.

I didn't notice that I took a few steps back. He noticed my movement and for every step I took back, he took a step forward towards me.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" He asked as I couldn't take any more steps because I was pinned to the wall and he just got closer and closer.

"Y-yes." I said. Now he was so close I could feel his minty breath. He looked at me suspiciously, like he was studying me. Then I continued..

"Thank you... for.....um...everything, but I should g-get going."
He chuckled.

"Do you even know know who I am?" He asked like I was supposed to know.

Who is he actually? I have no idea yet he seems somehow familiar. I studied his face and I knew. Oh my god. No it can't be. No way. He was Damon Queen! The billionaire! I used to watch him on the news and tv.

He smirked as he saw my surprised and frightened expression. He was cruel. From what I've heard he can kill with cold blood and he never hesitates, but no one has ever caught him.

Everyone knew him everywhere.

He was dangerous, I heard that he likes to be ruthless with women and when he gets bored he kills them and feeds their bodies to the piranhas.

He owns nearly 70% of the hotels in America, this guy can bathe in money. He also owns at least 5 different clubs, they say he's the most successful billionaire at this very young age, but many people say he just got his money from his dead father. And what's the truth? Only he knows that.

"Get away from me." I said with a frightened voice as I tried to push him away. Tried. He didn't even blink. He clearly didn't like my reaction. His expression turned somehow more dangerous and he moved even closer towards me.

"Seriously?! I saved you and brought you here and this is how you thank me?!" I tried to push him away but he grabbed my wrist and held it tightly.

His grip tightened almost unbearably.
That's gonna bruise.
A little painful moan escaped my mouth as I felt tears in my eyes.
Not this again..

"I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-to offend you," I tried to apologize as a tear escaped my eye.
"Of course you didn't!" He said sarcastically and his grip on my wrists tightened.  It felt like forever until I finally decided to break the silence.

"You-you're hurting me," he met my eyes and it was like something snapped in him. He immediately let me go and took a step back. It's like he didn't realize what just happened.

He watched me as I looked at my shaky wrists full of pain. They were already starting to bruise.
As I decided to look up I met his emerald eyes looking back at me with annoyance, impatience and maybe even...regret? It was hard to read emotions off his cold stare.
He sighed.

"Get out." He stated. Just like that. But hey, he didn't need to tell me twice. Something told me to stay away from this man as far as I can.
Something also told me he didn't like to repeat himself. I took my chances and almost run out of the room. I walked into what looked like a living room. It would've been breathtaking if I wasn't trying to find my way out of here ASAP.

I saw an elevator and run there, not letting myself burst into tears.
This was the 73rd floor and I clicked the button for the 1st. A good 15 seconds later the doors closed and I heard glass shattering. It was probably from the room in which I've slept in, his room? I wondered as the sound was cut off and I was heading down.

It took about 20 minutes to get to the 1st floor. I calmed myself down and covered my wrists with my long sleeves. When the elevator finally stopped I rushed out trying not to notice my breathtaking surroundings and making sure I didn't attract too much attention.

I was frustrated. I walked with a fast pace and my palms where shaking. I remembered his cold gaze and I hated him. I felt so much hatred towards this man, but I was also scared of him. He seemed really short tempered but what the hell did he expect? I didn't owe him anything even though he saved me and took care of me. And his goddamn mood swings, he should really go and see a therapist or something.

When I walked out of the hotel, I had about 2 miles to my apartment. I really didn't feel like walking but I had no other choice, I didn't have the money to get a taxi nor a bus. I felt hungry and tired.

I started walking.