Chapter Three

Nevelia's POV

The wind blows through my hair as I run killing them each off swiftly while still getting my revenge. When I get to the middle of the battle field I see everyone staring at me, I pant slightly before looking around.

"Nevelia was it?" The man asks I nod "We need to protect Vision now he is somewhere on the battlefield and we have lost connection."

But then my necklace starts lighting up, it is connected to all the stones and it protects me too, the time stone lights up meaning he has it. Suddenly I am pulled to a location in the forest with him.

"Nevelia the troops are all dead what happened?" He asks me

"I tried to stop them but they are too powerful, I already used up most of my magic protecting you." I pant

"I never asked you to do that so it is your fault not mine." He says

I nod solemnly, he sees Vision and goes to pull the stone from his head, they all try to stop him but fail. A woman stops him by destroying the stone but he has the time stone so he uses it to go back in time and steal the stone from his head. He goes to snap his fingers but I stop him with my magic, everyone gathers around me and him. I bring the others back from Titan.

"Daughter what are you doing?" Father asks confused

"You killed Gamora and stopped me from taking her place, you went too far. I have to end this." I say pained by the energy I am using

"Daughter let me end this let me complete my mission, we would succeed don't you want that?" He asks me heart broken

"No father. I wanted to take my sisters place you stopped me, took me away when I was three. You gave me these powers as a gift then trained me to be an assassin all my scars were put there by you. You may not have done them yourself but all your choices made it happen. So now this is my choice to end this and you."

Everyone looks on silently. I use my magic to bring me the stones.

"Nevelia don't make this mistake." He says starting to get angry

"I am sorry father."

The stones bond to my skin and I scream from the pain I can feel their power rushing through my veins destroying me inside out. People come to help but I stop them, I block out the pain. I slowly bring up my hand and look to him one more time.

"Goodbye father." I say 

Tears slip down his cheek knowing his demise will come from his favorite daughter who he trusted with his life. He made a mistake doing that. 

"Goodbye daughter, I love you." He says tears pouring down his cheeks to his neck

I snap my fingers and watch as he turns to dust. The stones fall off me colorless and I kneel on the ground crying at what I had done. I had done it I killed him but at what cost. Someone comes to my side and hugs me. I stand up and see it is the man in iron. The woman is sitting next to the dead body of Vision, I look to the stones and see them colorless.

"I can't give him back the mind stone as I have absorbed its power but I can save him, bring him back without the mind stone." I say quietly and she nods vigorously desperate to have him back

I lift my hands up and let the magic flow through me, it comes out in a rainbow mist as it snakes towards him and heals him. His color returns and his head heals without the stone making him look human.

"Vis." She cries in a thick accent and hugs him as his consciousness returns

I step back and let everyone be happy with him. My hair blows in the wind and I see streaks of color specifically the colors of the stones. I feel different, more wise and I feel the weight of being my father's minion slide off my relieved shoulders.