୨♡୧ Them as Cats୨♡୧

Depuis le début

- tokonatsu's definitely the calmer of the two. while valt does his zoomies, tokonatsu loves to just lay near you and sleep away. you don't know if its because he thoroughly enjoys your presence or its because he misses his little sister

- whenever you leave the house, tokonatsu and valt mess around with each other. they'd run, crash into things, play in their play area, and basically have a blast. but as soon as they hear the sounds of your keys jingling, they BOOK it to the door and wait for your arrival to meow happily. they love you dearly and enjoy you around them more than each other

- its quite funny, these two. valt fell off the counter once because tokonatsu shoved him off since they both wanted to get some bread. valt got him back by hitting him on the head with his paw. its almost like a competition to see who gets your attention the most. tokonatsu always wins because he has that cute-younger-cat-eyes.

- anyway, tokonatsu actually looks up to valt a lot. he mirrors his actions every now and then since you seem to like it whenever valt boops you on the nose—so he does it as well. he does it with both his paws, though, which makes him fall on several occasions.

- when people come over, hes usually very shy so he stays near you at all times. hes fine with people petting him, but despises it when people tear him away from you. it gets him very nervous and will hiss.

Kurenai Shu

- shu doesn't look like the active type, but he does sneak out every now and then. he's actually such a pretty white cat that catches the attention of most of your neighbors. he's also really quiet and never meows often. he scares the shit out of you occasionally since his footsteps are so light and feather-like—you might be turning a corner at midnight and shu will be sat there, tail flickering left to right, staring at you with those piercing red eyes of his and you'd scream.

- shu is sometimes a strange thing. you don't know this, but whenever he feels like he's being smothered or claustrophobic, he will sneak out an open window or some other way and go for a walk. the walks never last long since he loves you and HATES making you worried so he returns fairly quickly or if he hears you calling his name. but it's not like he dislikes affection, he welcomes it whenever you want to give it to him, but he never actively looks for it.

- when guests are over, shu will be on his best behavior, but if someone gets on his nerves, he pats their hands away as a warning. if they persist, he does use his claws to get his message through, but that's the last resort. he doesn't like getting scolded by you.

- you actually found him on your porch one day with a note saying how his previous owners didn't want him and didn't have the time to take care of him. so, you're now the proud owner of the cutest cat in town.

- shu likes to watch you as you prepare for the day. something about that makes him feel so calm and peaceful. he also has a hint of separation anxiety. you found this out the first day you took him in, once going out the door to leave for school/work, he pawed at the door while crying out. the poor thing was so distressed that you'd leave him like his previous owners did that it took him a while to get adjusted to it.

- so, now, he just sits there as you leave, goes and does his own thing, then an hour or two before you come home, he reclaims his previous spot near the door and waits for you. when you DO get home, he meows his head off as if welcoming you back.

- unlike the previous two, shu actually sleeps in his own bed BUT it has to be in YOUR room otherwise he refuses to sleep anywhere else.

Kiyama Rantaro