Thomas sighs, "Yeah. Sort of."

Dylan nods, "I'm going to lecture you now and you're going to let me." Dylan says sternly, "You ARE sick. But you're not sick of her. You're sick with her because you're both sick. It's a different kind of sickness though because the two of you are addicted to each other. It's only natural to think and worry about something you're addicted to. Just ask her out and things will get so much better! It'll be easier. And now we're moving onto the part where you said the stupidest thing yet! You wish you hadn't met her? Really dude? Your life would suck if you hadn't met her! I think if you could make the choice of not meeting her you wouldn't take it. Never mind. I know you wouldnt take it. You wouldn't forget her."

Thomas sighs, "I know. I wouldn't. I just....I wanted this to be easier."

"Then you'd better start with asking her out." Dylan says raising an eyebrow.

"Righhhht." Thomas says.

"Come on. We need to get to rehearsal." Dylan helps Tom up.

Before they leave his room Dylan turns to him and says, "Oh, by the way, if you make me get all inspirational and drag your sorry butt up off the ground one more time this week....I will kick you in the balls."

Thomas smiles, "Okay. Whatever."

"Just so you know." Dylan says with a shrug.

And then Thomas had an idea.

- - - -

Here we go.

I can do this.

Just go up and ask.

It's just Iris.

That's what worry's him.

What am I talking about, I can't do this!

He walks out onto the set, taking long strides and trying to look as normal as possible. He starts searching the crowd of people. There's Dylan talking to Mr. Ball. Ki and Will laughing. Chris reading over his lines. Kaya drinking coffe.

And then there's Iris. Sitting in the same spot as usual on her phone, a concentrated look on her face. Thomas feels as though his heart is being squeezed. She looks so cute when she's concentrating. She locks her jaw and purses her lips and scowls at whatever she's paying attention to. She looks feirce. Like she could take down a giant.

Uuuuuuuugh. Thomas innerly groans. If she could take down a giant then she could squash him like a bug. He thinks back to the night that man made the huge mistake of trying to take her purse. He can still hear the crack of his nose breaking and shudders.

Okay. Thomas. Do it. You can do it. Just do it.

Great, now you sound like a Nike commercial.

Thomas bites his tounge and walks toward Iris. Five yards away. Four. Three. Two. One.

He falls into the seat next to her and she flinches.

"Gosh! Why do you always do that!?" She whacks him in the arm.

Thomas chuckles, "Sorry."

She sighs and looks back at her phone.

"So shall we play our usual game?" Thomas asks.

"Sure. You first." She mumbles.

"Okay. What is your biggest secret?"