Welcome to the part where the author talks about shit, motherfucker!

Well, this was a blast writing. How did this autism of words come to be? In a previous story, I made a funny where I used the ricefield meme in a scene. People got a good laugh out of it, and a few wanted a Filthy Frank RWBY fanfiction. After a few follow ups, I thought 'why the hell not'?

So after several hours of watching Frank, and learning that George was finished with TVFilthyFrank, I got to work on using all my chromosomes to make this masterpiece of a piece of shit. This story was never meant to be a long one, so I'm glad I was able to compact all the filth I could muster into this short story.

Looking back at the comments so far, I can safely say I did a good job at confusing, disgusting, and over all making people laugh. Everything I was trying to accomplish. With a titan like Frank, this was bound to get people's attention. Not to sound like that much of an asshole, but compared to the rest of the fanfictions relating to the subject, most of which involve wanting to bang Joji, I'd like to think I helped to add more to just comedy rather than romance.

 Not to sound like that much of an asshole, but compared to the rest of the fanfictions relating to the subject, most of which involve wanting to bang Joji, I'd like to think I helped to add more to just comedy rather than romance

Anywho, with this out of the way, I can get back to stories people actually give a fuck about.

And with that, I give y'all one final outro.