Are y'all ready to get kawaii as fuck?

[Location: Still in the same village]

After an hour or so of searching and harassing the locals, team RWBY meet back up at the same bathroom they lost Frank. For whatever reason. Like seriously, there are better places to go to for a meet up. Like a restaurant, library, crack house, or that vending machine down the street. But hey, you do you, boo.

Ruby: Anything?

Weiss: Nope

Blake: Uh-uh.

Yang: Besides a truck getting stolen, I got nothing.

Ruby: Oooohhh, this is not good. We were tasked with bringing that guy to meet Ozpin, and I do NOT want to come back empty handed!

Yang: All right, so what do we do? He's obviously not in the village anymore.

Ruby: Well he couldn't have gotten far. Or maybe... What are the chances he's involved with the stolen truck?

The rest of the team takes a moment to think over on what their leader said. They sport a look of surprise.

Weiss: You don't think-

Yang: That Frank stole a truck and drove off? Yeah, I'd bet my wonder bra on it.

Ruby: We should get moving.

With that wrapped up, the four of them soon make their way out of the village and onto the dirt road leading through a forest.

[Location: A few miles out]

Stuck up a god damn tree, the same truck that was stolen is wedged within a few branches. Upside down. Covered in blood. With Frank dangling from the side door with a seatbelt caught on his foot.

Frank: Well shit. This is what I get for motorboating cake while driving.

Looking down (up?) At his foot, the belt seems to be looped around his ankle. Trying to reach for the belt, Frank has some trouble thanks to all the cake and brownies he just ate. Just barely, he manages to grab on the seatbelt and starts to untangle it.

Frank: "grunt" Come on you cheaply made piece of fuck-Wait, how far up am I?

As he loosens the belt just enough, he loses his grip on it and just plummets.

A good two seconds of falling plus screaming happens before he lands face first in a pile of suspicious brown substance.

Frank: Ooh, chocolate cake! "nom"

Grabbing a handful of the delicious dessert, Frank stands back up and looks to the truck above him. Yep, that bitch ain't coming down in one piece. Picking a random direction, he starts walking and takes a bite out of his handful of cake. Ignoring the bits of grass he accidentally grabbed as well.

Several minutes of walking later, he finishes his grass laced cake, wipes his face, and finds himself at the edge of a clearing... A familiar clearing... With a familiar lake off to the side... Along with the same gun he left up that Beowolf's ass now just lying in the grass.

Frank: Oh Chin Chin fucking dammit! I'm back where I literally started!

As Frank continues to bitch, he walks over and retrieves his gun. He turns it over a few times, inspecting the piece's condition after being up a demon wolf's ass for some time. Giving it a whiff, he shrugs his shoulders and stores the gun in where ever the fuck he stores things. Probably up his ass.

"Whoosh"

Frank stops in his tracks, hand half way down the back of his pants, and tries to listen for the sudden yet suddle noise.... A few seconds later, a large shadow quickly looms over him before disappearing just as fast.