(Literally anything from PORN TITLE RAP)

A few minutes after the grand reveal, Chin Chin is now seated in Salem's throne. The latter fingering her fingers nervously while the former just sits there, picking his nose in boredom. Soon wiping his finger on the arm of the chair.

Salem: M-m-my deepest apologies, Lord Chin Chin! If I had known of your arrival, I would have arranged for a more proper greeting.

She quickly glances at Tyrion and Hazel with a glare before returning her gaze back to Chin Chin. The two dudes completely confused as to what's going on. For now, they choose to just role with it.

Salem: For now, I present to you my humble abode as yours.

Chin Chin: Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo. (Uh-huh, sick memes. Where are the sacrifices?)

Salem: Oh! Of course, my Lord! It has been some time since I have made tribute. HAZEL! Get the dinosaur costume!

Out in the halls, Watts makes his way to Salem to discuss the next step of the plan. Adjusting his tie, he rounds a corner and spots the door he needs to walk through. As he draws near, what sounds like music can almost be heard. Somewhat curious, he makes his way to the door and opens it. The first thing to hit him is the music blaring out.

Trying his damndest to not go deaf, Watts looks across the room and sees something completely mind boggling.

Sitting on the throne is Chin Chin, furiously rubbing the bulge in his pants. A skewered Raggedy Ann roasts over a firepit as Salem, Tyrion, and Hazel are standing around doing absurd things.

Salem is close by with her hair let down. Waving it back and forth as if she's not worried about snapping her neck.

Hazel is in a T-rex costume to the left. Twerking his well toned ass at the fire.

And Tyrion is currently jacking off a mustard bottle over the burning Raggedy Ann.

Did I mention the fact Chin Chin is rubbing his dick in the background with a retarded smirk?

Seeing quite enough, Watts slowly closes the door and just stands there. Thinking back to every life choice he's made to get here...  A moment later, he makes his way to a nearby window and opens it. Without hesitation, he steps over the railing and simply plummets to his death.

[Location: Vale]

Somewhere in the city of Vale, an anti-Grimm station stands tall with a giant fuck off cannon mounted on the roof. Within its bowels-hehe-workers go about their business doing computer shit, making sure no Grimm get past their super advanced Grimmdar tech. Ready to cap a big scary black motherfucker from seventeen thousand yards with a bullet the size of a minivan.

One of the workers, some nameless douche no one cares about, is doing his job of diligently looking at a screen. Ever vigilant for any green dots that dare appear on his very own Grimmdar. Almost daring any of those abominations to tread upon his home while he's on guard. Yeah, that's right. This lone Vale guard is calling out any nefarious ne'er do wells to try and fuck with his city. Because no matter how large or dangerous the threat, Sir Douche the Nameless will be ready to blow any motherfucker to Kingdom Co-

*bleep*

The little shit is startled out of his thoughts as his computer lets out a sharp bleep. He looks at the screen and sees what appears to be a bird-like dot blinking close from the corner. A Nevermore for certain. Glancing around, he spots one of his superior officers walking by with a cup of Joe in hand. He calls him over and shows him the Grimmdar.