Turles x Male Reader

By: Just-An-Anime-Freak
______________________________________

(Y/n) was a sayian on Planet Vegeta as he was a warrior. But he was still on a lower class than anyone in his team and outside. Apparently, Frieza never blew up the sayians since he never saw them as a threat other than mindless mokeys roaming around their pitiful planet.

Well (Y/n) was in the same squad as Turles. To him they were best of friends. Someone who could help him, grow and share inaudible terms he learnt from the planets they visited (which is practically destroyed).

The day after their last mission- (Y/n) had just hooked up with a another sayian that his friend (F/n) knew. He was so excited to tell Turles and he knew he would be happy for him. They were given some time off from their missions so now was the time to worry about dating. 

(Y/n) saw Turles standing by the space pods probably wanting to go on a mission soon. Turles was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed and arms crossed. 

" Turles ! " (Y/n) yelled 

" What ? " He said in a grumpy manner while his eyes remained closed. 

" Hey! guess what? I got a boyfriend ~ " He sang 

" Tch as if I'd care " 

" Okay okay~ dont be so grumpy. You'll find yours eventually okay? No need to get jealous. " (Y/n) beamed.

*rumble rumble

" Hmmm?  What was it?" you asked

"Nothing-"

" You should speak loudly Turles-cchi" (Y/n) returned

"For the fucking fuck sake (Y/n)! Will you just go? I said Fucking NOTHI-"

"OKAY! okay! I got it! Byeeeee! See you later! " (Y/n) cut Turtles mid-end and ran to catch up to his date.

' You said that you already love someone and it's not like I even care . 

But if they so much as look at you 
     I'll maul them like a bear ' 

For the pass few days (Y/n) noticed that Turles has been acting werid lately . (Y/n) was trying to find Turles to ask him something . He saw him in the same place as he always was . Leaning against the wall eyes closed . The wall that was always near the space pods . 

" Hey Turles ! " 

(Y/n) said as he ran to him smiling preparing to ask him the question. Turles sighed and opened his eyes knowing that the man won't leave him alone . 

" What do you want this time " 

" Do you like me ? " 

Turles was caught off guard the way how (Y/n) bluntly asked his feelinga as if it was nothing. Even so without missing a beat he retorted-

" Are you blind? no I don't like you " 

" Okay good I thought our friendship would be ruined bye Turles ! " 

(Y/n) said as he ran off to his boyfriend . Turles sighed and closed his eyes again leaning back on the wall . 

' I mean I don't like you at all ya know Don't be so damn blind '

' But no one else is allowed to have to you . In case I change my mind . ' 

______________________________________

(Y/n) had went on a nice date with his boyfriend and he was excited to tell Turles all about it .

" Turles ! " 

(Y/n) yelled running to his spot . He looked at him with a smile . While Turles he just had his eyes opened as to tell (Y/n) to just continue talking . 

" I had a amazing date ! We we- " 

(Y/n) was cut off but Turles grabbing hi. by the throat holding him still in the air . He grinned looking at his helpless figure noticing the figures (Y/n) had uderneath the armor he was wearing. 

Turles neared his face near to (Y/n)'s exposed neck, savouring the scent and whispered to his ears- " (Y/n) you're mine not his . Don't you dare ever lie about it or you'll be left almost as bad as him " 

(Y/n) looked at Turles with terror evident from his face and his body shaking in fear to what might come next if he wont do what Turles wished. His visiom started to blur as his lungs burned from the lost of air . So soon as her body gave out Turles dropped him picked him up carrying (Y/n) home.' Time to seem like a hero ' Turles thought .

' Tell anyone different and I swear 
           You are so dead
But not as dead as he'll be when
      I split his fucking head '

A few days later Turles noticed that (Y/n) had been staying out of his reach . He smirked as he thought of something . He waited until night to head to his house . He easily snuck into his room . Turles watched him sleep for a while rubbing his soft cheek. (Y/n) looked so strong yet so fragile at the same time . 

(Y/n) eyes slowly opened as his eyes adjusted to the dark and saw Turles . He was about to scream but a hand covered his hmouth while the other one went to his lips 'shhing" her . 

.
.
.
.
" (Y/n) won't you be mine ?" 

(Y/n) had seen the look in his eyes. The eyes that stares deeply peircing yoy right through the soul and he knew that there was no way he could say no and still live to see the sun the nect day. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

' Would you come with me ? I mean if you're not occupied . No isn't an answer  and I will not be denied ' 

" Don't worry about it (Y/n) . I know you have nothing planned . So we could have so much fun " 

Turles said as the hand he put to his mouth slowly went lower to his body . Making him heat up and feel werid . Turles smirked as he saw what this effect had on him . His hand rubbing down his side feeling his curves and cupping the visible tent in his nether regieon.

" So much fun- you and me will have so much fun together ha-haha-hahahahh-" 

(Y/n) widen he didn't want to do none of these but he had no choice . Turles picked him up and headed towards the space ships not the space pods . As he said he wanted to be able to touch him wouldn't he ? 

' It's not like you have other plans 
      I bet you're free all week 
  Especially since he disappeared 
      To the bottom of the creek.'