Gohan Son x Male!Shota!Reader 2

by AwesomelyAwesomeGil,
_______________________________________

"Hey look, the faggots returned for more."

I sighed keeping my head down as I passed a group of popular kids, "Where do you think your going! You really don't think we're gonna let your afternoon beating go to waste?"

I pushed 'Number 18's' hand of my shoulder glaring as I spoke, "D-don't touch me." She smiled and nodded towards her friends, "Now, now, I don't think you want me to get my friends involved with this."

"Fuck you!"

I didn't run, no, I knew better then that it would only make it worse so I stood with my head held high, "I dare you to."

Crack!

I smirked as she slowly removed her fist from my broken nose, "Huh? I thought you would scream in pain. Pity, I'll just have to break something else."

She took a kick at my side causing me to double back tripping over my feet and fall to the ground, panting heavily I sat back up only to have another strong kick go at my face.

"Argh! Come on stupid! Do anything damnit!"

"Y-you don't scare me, 1-17."

"Oh yeah! Let's just test out that THEORY!"

before she managed to hit me again a arm shot froward grabbing her foot, "Hey! Get outta here before I rat you up!" She was suddenly thrown back and someone went to my side.

"Geez! When you told me you were busy I didn't expect to see you getting your ass beat!" He laughed and I recognized that laugh, "Gohan? What are you doing here?"

He sighed picking me up in his arms, "I'm pretty sure nothings broken besides your nose, I'll let my mom check it out."

Huh? What did he say? Why does everything feel so fuzzy? Gohan so soft, "Gohan?"

"Hmm? Oh! Yeah what is [M!N]? Are you feeling well?" He asked continuing to take long strides home, "Your so… Gohan? I feel hot?" I muttered.

Suddenly it hit me, my mom made me lunch this morning, my mom Hates me, so what did she put in it? And why did it have to start acting up now!

I had a sudden urge to touch Gohan, reaching out I touched his jawline causing him to look down at me, "Hey! Look at that the bleeding stopped!

"Gohan? When we get to your house are we going into your room?"

"Sure I guess?"

I trailed my hand down towards his uniform top, "Okay, you'll make me feel better… right Gohan?"

"Of course! Thats what a friend does."

I've never noticed it before, but Gohan looks hot in his uniform, I wonder what he'll look like naked, Gohan suddenly jutted to a stop causing me to shift in his arms and moan quietly.

"Damn traffic."

"I'm gald I have a friend like you Gohan, your so helpful." I whispered smiling, "Um are you sure your not sick [M!N]?"

I snuggled my head into his chest, "Shh! Gohan go faster."

"Huh?!"