Chapter 18 And so it starts

*2 weeks later *

It's been two weeks since Aiden and I became official and what an amazing two weeks it has been. We've gone on a few more dates , spent sometime with my family,  I met some of his friends and he even met Savannah - in a non awkward environment like Aunt Tanya's coming home dinner where they actually first met - but it was all just amazing.

My week with Aiden's family was so fun ! I can't remember the last time I let loose and laughed that much. His parents were really warm and accepting of me and his sister is like the older sister I never had. Not even to mention how adorable Cody was ! He's literally the sweetest little thing in the world  ,almost like a little brother to me -we played so many games - and overall I just had the best time. But I was glad to be back home with my family again. In my own routine.

So since Aiden took a week off from work , he had to make up for all the time he had lost with patient appointments and surgeries. I'm starting to see that dating a doctor isn't all sunshine and roses Grey's Anatomy makes it out to be.

It's a lot of work. And it's tiring having to give that side of you up . Letting him go for days on end because he can't find a break to hang out.

But on the bright side ; I have the best boyfriend in the world  and he never misses a day without saying goodmorning and goodnight. He's simply the best.

Am - is around 5 ok ?

Ad - yeah it should be , I get off at 16:45 today😊

Am- awesome ! Can't wait 😄😄

Ad- me neither, see you later Maya love you 💕

Am- love you too ❤❤

I switch my phone off , sighing in contentment. This was the first time that he could get off of work early enough to hang out and I couldn't wait to see him again . And not just for a 5 minute coffee or over face time. But in person , face to face.

It's been so long...

Okay , it's been a week . But if you think about it ; like really think about it. A week's a lot when you're young and inlove.

Today was one of my quieter days . I didn't have any sermons to prepare for youth or any other youth or church related activities to organise so I basically just had the one tutor session with Logan in an hour - still catching up on the week we've missed - but it never lasts more than two hours so I'd have enough time to get ready before tonight.

Setting up our textbooks and mock exam papers , I hear a knock sounding at the door. Confused as to who it could be - seeing as I wasn't expecting Logan for another 15 minutes - I opened the door seeing exactly him standing on my porch.

But this wasn't Logan. No.

The Logan I know , is hard headed , rude , conceited , the definition of a rebel badboy . But who was standing infront of me ; was a broken little boy.

Why ? I had no idea, but I was intending on finding out.

"Logan ? You- you're early.  " I stated,  trying not to acknowledge his broken state just yet.

"Yeah. Um , can I come in ?"

"Sure ..." I said , opening the door as he walked through to the dining room , knowing the route by now.

He didn't say a word while he sat down. Not even insulting  how bad the coffee I make is - like he usually does - this time he just quietly sipped on it .

"So ? Do you want to start on Quadratic equations? " I said , trying to atleast get a word out of him.

"Sure. " He said , taking the paper from my hand and starting on it. And then I was met with this heavy silience around us once again.