20. the end.

4 years later

Finley Crosby

Mitch came home from his morning practice and Auston amd William game over too. I had Hannah and Julie there too. Auston and William immediately went to their girlfriends, or William went to her fiance since he and Julie were now engaged.

"Hey honey, I have something to tell you" I said giving Mitch a kiss. "Yeah what is it? Is there a problem woth the wedding?" Yeah, Me and Mitch are engaged too. "Yeah, about the wedding, I don't think we can get married in August" I say trying to told my smile. "What? Why not?" He asks confused. "Because, I need to fit in my dress" I say smiling and waiting for him to get it. "You, why wouldn't you- oh wait are you?" He asks smiling and suprised.  "Yes Mitch I'm pregnant" I say putting my hand behind his neck. "We are having a babyy" he then yells lifting me up and spinning me around. Then Auston and William hugs me too, I already had told the girl.

Flashback

Mitch have had morning practices almost everyday for the past two weeks and I have thrown up almost everymorning too. Wait, is there a change? I got up from the couch and dial Hannah's number, "hey Hannah, can you and Julie come over, oh and bring a pregnancy test" "OMG Finley are you?" "I don't know, I'm few days late and I've had morning sickness for the past two weeks. It may be a false alarm but I wanna be sure"  "okay yeah, we'll ne there in twenty with a pregnancy tests" she says hanging up.

"Okay it has been two minutes" Julie says. We are all sitting in my bathroom floor. I slowly pick up the test and it has two lines wich means that it's positive (I don't really know if it has two or one line xdd) "holy shit I'm pregnant" I say and both girls jaws drop. "omg congratulations" Hannah says and hugs me. "How am I telling Mitch about it? Well maybe you just tell him without bigger suprise" Julie suggests. "Yeah I tell him when he comes home"

Flashback over

"So, when are we going to get mareied then?" Mitch asks. "I thought that maybe we could get married in three weeks, ACC doesn't have anything on their schedule that saturday" "and Sidney and Jared could come then too, I already called Sidney." "Okay then, we are getting married in three weeks"

Three weeks later

"Okay everything is ready, it's your time to go in a minute" Julie says. She is one of my bridesmaids. And Hannah is my maid of honor. Instead of my dad walking me down "the aisle", Sidney is doing it, since I'm a lot closer to him than to my parents. We don't even have a church wedding, we are getting married st the Air Canada Center because we both love hockey "You nervous?" He asks me. "Well yeah a little, but it's fine because the love of my life is going to be there waiting for me." I say smiling. "I'm so proud of my lil sister" he says. "Now let's go, we have a wedding to attend to" Sidney says chuckling.

"Do you Mitchell Marner take Finley Brooke Crosby to your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do" he says looking me in the eyes. Smiling. Do you Finley Brooke Crosby take Mitchell Marner to be your lawfully wedded husband." "I do." "You may kiss the bride" Mitch kisses me with a passionate, yet sweet kiss. Then, ofcourse our song started to play.

"Can't beliebve we are married" "I know right, and we'll be having third one of us in 9 months." "I love you Finley Marner" "I love you too Mitch Marner"

A/N

AAND that's the end of it! I really liked writing this book and I know it's a short one and maybe a little boring from time to time. But this was my first book I published and I really hope you liked it❤️ let me know what do you think