1

Finley Crosby

"C'moon Finn, let's go out and have fun" my friend Amelia whines. We are hanging out at my apartment and I'm not in the mood to go to some club and get drunk. Actually I'm never in the mood for that. The thing is that me and my bestie are pretty different. She likes to go out and I prefer staying inside. "No Amelia I don't wanna go." "But Auston neither wants to come." She pouts.

Auston and Amelia are dating. Auston is also my best friend since high school. And yes, I mean THE Auston Matthews from Maple Leafs."Ugh, can't you take Willie with you while me and Auston stay here." "Fine, but next time you're coming with me" she gives up. William Nylander is also one of our best friends. Me and William live together, no we're not dating but since Auston and Amelia moved together I didn't have a roommate and he didn't have a place to stay since Auston 'kicked' him out so we decided that it would be the easiest way if he moved in with me.

After Amelia and William left, Auston came to my place and we just played some NHL 18. "Do you wanna come to the game tomorrow? I know you would love to see Sid play." Auston asks.
Before you ask,
yes Sidney Crosby is my brother. "And I want you to see when he loses for us." Auston smirks. I chuckle. "Thanks Matthews but Sid is coming to my hometown so he already bought me tickets." I smile "oh okay, but the most important question, whose jersey are you going to wear?" He asks. "Well even when I'm born and raised Leafs fan, he's my brother, so I am going to wear his jersey for tomorrow." I say looking down. I have been Austons #1 supporter since day one and ofcourse my brothers too, but it is always a struggle for me when they are playing against eachother. "Okay I get it" he says giving me a quick hug.

"Should we order pizza?" I ask after our game ends, me losing ofcourse. "Hell yeah" Auston says and I got up to call our favorite pizzaplace. After twenty long minutes our pizzas arrive and Auston pays both of them, eventough I told him I would pay my own pizza. "My treat next time" I say as I stuff my face with my pizza.

It was almost 2am in the morning when we heard Amelia and Willie coming home. Both of us had fallen asleep on the couch and woke up when Amelia started laughing while coming inside. After that Auston took Amelia home and William passed out on the couch. I went to my room and passed out on my bed.

Next day me and William leave our apartment at 7pm, the game starting at 9pm. "I still don't get it why you aren't wearing our jersey tonight?" He says keeping his eyes on the road. "Because, Nylander, Sid is my brother and I am the only family he has here in Toronto."

Before the puck drops, both teams come to the ice for warm ups. Sidney spots me in my seat and waves at me. We haven't seen eachother in three months and I have missed him like crazy.

The game ends 4-2 for Penguins' and me and Amelia part our ways as we go to the locker rooms.

Firstt chapter, sorry if it's boring at first.