9

Finley Crosby

I woke up around 12.30pm wich was pretty late. I talked with Sid on the phone till 3.45am and it helped to clear my mind. I told him about Mitch and about the girls that had made me cry few weeks back.

I check my phone and then get up. I go to downstairs and see Auston on the couch. "Where is Amelia, and William?" I walk to the kitchen, because this girl needs her coffee. Auston follows me. "Well William went to grab a lunch with Julie and well I wanted some alone time with my bestie." "Okay well what you wanna do? I'm meeting Mitch later." "Well, how about we go to the mall together, and then out with Mitch and Amelia later?" "Are you sure you don't just need me because you want me to help you buy new clothes? But sure, let me change my clothes" "phhh no, but okay, you have 15 minutes" Auston chuckles.

After 30 minutes we arrive to the mall and we just go through the stores. I'll find few new shirts and one dress, that I'll be going to wear tonight and Auston found pair of new jeans and two jackets.

"This was fun, see you in few hours" I say as Auston drops me at my house. "Yeah see ya" he says waving at me. When I get inside I call Mitch. "Heyy babe we are going out with Amelia and Auston in few hours but do you wanna come over now?" "Sure baby, I'll be there in 10" "alright, see you soon"

When Mitch came to my apartment we just cuddled in the couch watching netflix. After about two hours Auston and Amelia came over.

"Where should we go?" Auston asked when me and Amelia were readybto leave. "I don't know" Amelia replied. "Let's go to that club where we first met" I suggests looking at Mitch. "Yeah, let's go" Amelia said.

We enter the club and order some drinks. The club is very grounded. Me and Amelia dance for a little while, after that we are looking for Mitch and Auston and then my eyes meet with Mitches, he is coming to hug me but before I can hug him, some blond girl opens her arms and hugs Mitch. He looks shocked. But not as shocked as me, Amelia and Auston. Especially Auston. Mitch looks at Auston and then me. Finally that blonde chick let's go of Mitch and when she sees Auston she waves at him, now I can see Amelia next to me getting angrier by the minute. "Hey Mitchie, hi Auston" we share a look with Amelia. This bitch must know them. We walk closer to them. "Um Mitch, who is she?" "Oh you must be a friend of Mitches, I'm his friend from highschool, actually we where highschool sweethearts" she smiles and I can feel myself fighting against tears. "Anyway, I would love to catch up with Mitchie, so byee" she then drags him away and only thing I see is Mitch trying to come back at me. "What just happened?" Amelia asks. Before anyone can answer some girl yells her name and Amelia just disappears. I look at Auston hoping to find answers but he only looks at me sadly.