12

Finley Crosby

It has been a week since the incident in the club and I was in my room getting ready. I was going to watch a game of Leafs this time without Amelia, since she was sick. When i was ready I still had about an hour and a half before the game started so I decided to get Amelias favorite soup and bring it to her.

I got in Williams car because I don't have my own and Auston picked him up today so I was able to use it. When I entered her apartment I heard loud sneeze coming from their couch. "Hey girl, how are you feeling?" "Well I'm cold and I can't breathe normally. But the tv is showing the Leafs game so I'm alright I guess." I chuckle at her comment. "I brought you your favorite soup. It's still warm" I say placing the plate next to her. "Oh, thanks baee, what would I do without you"

After staying at Amelias place for about twenty minutes I left. I parked my car into the players parking lot at ACC, I know I'm not a player but William told me to do that. So here I am.

I go to the WAGS area and take a seat next to Aryne. I haven't really gotten to know other wifes and girlfriends. Besides Kasperis girlfriend. But she isn't here yet. The game is just starting when I see one person I didn't wanna see to come here. Mitches ex Stephanie. Why is she here? Or why did she come here she is NOT anyones girlfriend. "Hey girls" she says and sats with the ones I don't know. "Oh my god Steph, what are you doing here" I hear one of them ask. "Didn't you hear? Me and Mitch got back together" what? I had to hear that one wrong.. "She is lying" I say quietly to Aryne. This can't be happening. The game has already started but I'm not paying attention anymore. "I know, my husband said that it's cute how much Mitch talks about you in the locker room." I smile at that. I get a tap on my shoulder  "Excuse me, but why are you here you are not dating any one of the players am I right?" "No you're not, I'm dating Mitch Marner" I say back. "Um, no you're not" Steph says standing up, I stand up as well "I'm sorry that you feel the need to lie about dating him to make you feel better." I say smirking. "Listen hear you little bitch, Me and Mitch got back together yesterday and if he hasn't told you that he will tonight." Steph says smiling. "Why don't you just leave, or do we have to ask security to take you out." One of her friends snaps. "Message very clear" I say standing up. "See you around Aryne" I said sadly.

My apartment isn't too far from the ACC so I get home fastly. When I close the door I start crying. I fell to the floor and just cry. She can't be right. Mitch doesn't seem like that kind of a guy. 

I cry for good twenty minutes until it hits me. I know what is best for me right now.

I text to someone that I could trust

Hey it's Finley, can you tell me Sidney's address, thanks.

Oh and also, don't tell him about this.

Hey Fin, yeah sure, it's (random address) are you planning on suprising him?

Maybe some day..

A/N
Ayyee 3 parts in one day I'm on fire today