13

Finley Crosby

I started to pack up my stuff, just some clothes I would need, charger, wallet, makeup etc. I left a note for William

Hey Willie Kneelander:) I'm sorry that you didn't have your car, I'll explain everything later but for now I'll be somewhere else than in Toronto. Don't worry I won't move out and I'll pay my part of the rent. Take care of yourself and of Auston, I know how much he is going to miss me, I will tell you guys everything later. One more thing, I'll propably go to Sidney's but please, do not tell Mitch.. something came up with his past life and I don't want to see or hear about him yet.. xx Finley

I was at the airport. I got messages from Mitch asking why I wasnt waiting him at the locker room and William asking where his car is.

To Willie
Ask if Auston can take you, the car is at our apartment, sorry Willie❤️

Then messages from Auston

Auston

Where are you? Mitch is looking for you

Are you okay

Answer me

FINLEY BROOKE CROSBY

Sorry Auston, something came up at the game..
I'm alright tho❤️

I get out of my plane at 1am. I order a taxi and tell him the address McCann told me. I take the elevator in to the right floor. I look at my phone and see messages again popping to my screen. I feel my tears falling down my cheeks as I stop. I knock on the door and hear someone walking towards the door. "Finley? Is that you? What are you doing here? Why are you crying" he says tiredly and immediately hugs me. "Can I stay here for few days?" "Ofcourse you're always welcome."

After that we sat outside at the balcony, wrapped into blankets and I told him everything. "You should text Auston telling him that you are here. He is like second brother to you" Sid says. "I know I know, I'll text him.

Hey, sorry I just left and didn't tell anyone why or what came up the truth is that I'm in Pittshburgh right now, I'm at Sidney's. Stephanie came to that game and told everyone how she and Mitch got back together.

What? I'm gonna kill Marner when I see him.

Please, Don't.. I still care about him..

Alright, I won't.. when are you coming back?

I don't know yet..

O

kay, well come back soon..

"Well what did he say?" Sidney asks when I put my phone down. "That he is going to kill him" "that's just what a real brother would say" I chuckle at that comment. "He must have been staying awake till he hears about me. It's almost 4am." "Is it that much?" "Yep" I say popping the 'p'. "We should go to sleep, you have had a rough day"

I woke up at noon and went to living room. Sidney insisted that I sleep on his bed and he'll take the couch. Sid was already up. "Good morning sleepy head" "good morning, do you have a game or practice today?" "Yep, my game starts at 7.30pm so I need to be there at 6pm. Do you wanna come to that game? I can propably get you a ticket from coach." He says smiling. "I would love to come to watch your game and actually be cheering only for you"  "okay then, I'll call my coach and ask." "Thank you" I say kissing his cheek and go to that balcony to drink my morning coffee and see the beautiful view of Pittshburgh.