(6) How they ask you out

Jeff the Killer

Jeff's POV

I sighed as I sat on the couch, throwing my knife up and down. Oddly, the mansion was quiet-- Nevermind, the tv was screeching. BEN's head came poking out, looking side to side with a very- I must say, happy expression before shouting loudly,

"BITCHES! I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!- Wait, no one's he-" He stopped talking when his eyes caught me.

"JEFF! Mah boi! " he greeted as he strode over to me, reaching his arms out. I cringed before swinging my knife at him.

"WOAH! EASY DUDE!" He laughed, glitching to avoid my blade and raising his hands up in defense. I just tutted before I hid the knife in my pocket. Then I felt him staring so I raised a brow and looked at him questioningly, causing a smirk to break out on his face.

"What got your panties in a twist?" He teased as he sat down beside me. I just glared at him.

"It's none of your business." I growled out and stood up, rushing past him to the front door. Once I reached the front door, EJ walked in with a lot of stuff that I didn't care about.

"Je-" He started, but I ignored him and ran outside. It was already dark so the time's just right for a killing spree.

When I reached the outskirts of the forest, I raised my hood up so it was covering my face and casting a shadow over it. My eyes scanned around for a victim, until it finally landed on someone.

'A certain someone that makes my heart race' I shivered in disgust at the thought and walked out from the shadows, following her from behind.

I didn't know if she could hear me, but I think she was out of it; seeing that she was wearing headphones and nodding her head to the beat.

The street was leading to her house, I wanted to follow her in but I couldn't hold it anymore, I grabbed her and trapped her between the wall and me with my knife at her neck.

She was shocked about my sudden appearancebut when I saw her mouth about to open, I cut her off,

"Shut up. You're annoying. You make me feel gross, I don't want to hear your angelic voice- fuck. Don't laugh! Don't smile either! Yours is even beautiful than mine-- Forget I said that.. I- ugh- Be m--"

"Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" (Y/N) asked me, holding in her laugh while slowly pushing my knife away from her neck.

I just narrowed my eyes at her, "So is that a fucking yes or no? Fuck, I hate this shi-"

She smiled and spoke, " Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, Jeff. But please, refrain from suprising me with Jeff jr." She teased me, causing my face to erupt in red.