Chapter 33 "This....SHIT"

Ashley's POV

Why can't I do anything right? I just kept crying. I wiped my eyes and walked. I have to walk for a while but I need to give Kyle his space.

Kyle's POV

I just looked at the wall. "I fucking suck." It's true. I fucked up. I hate swearing but, fuck, I suck in this stupid ass situation. I felt like cutting myself. I won't because I need to be stronger than that. I should've just left it alone. I went downstairs. I sighed in sadness. I guess the best thing to do is either cry or forget it. I should just forget it. And what better way to do that then to read the gayest fanfictions that my subscribers make. "Man these are pretty gay. I love it." I admit that some are stuff they I say are true. Some are actually true( I won't tell you which ones cuz u would call me addicted). "...stroked his cock furiously and came bloo- okay what the actual fawk?" I didn't expect it to be that gay. I better prepare my anus for these things. That was an actual line in the fanfiction I didn't just say that.

Ashley's POV

I'm in front of Daniel's house. I was gonna knock but I didn't. I looked through his window. He's getting owned in Black Ops 2 again. "You fucking bitch!" I should stay out of this and just laugh.The door opened. "Hey, Ashley, why are you here?" Mitch asked. I didn't wanna tell him. "I just wanted to stay here for the night." That was stupid. "Well, okay but just don't bother Daniel, he's really pissed." I got that. We came in. We went upstairs to avoid Daniel's rage. "Look, I understand if you need to talk to someone, I'm here, and so is Daniel and Kyle." I didn't really want to but it was time, I guess. "I.... I came here because Kyle needs his space away from everybody because he's been stressed and I blame myself because I push him a little hard." I just felt like I need to tell someone. "If you love him and he loves you shouldn't you guys just resolve it?" He makes a point. I just sighed. It makes sense. "Your right." I believed it. I looked Mitch in the eye. He looked back(oh crap). And before I knew it we were kissing each other(OH FAWKING CRAP DUDE). We were just kissing passionately(ah, who am i kidding i wouldve done the same :/).

Kyle's POV

It's the same thing over and over again. Fap, intercourse, suck, ass, and gag. I'm done. I just modded the life out of GTA IV and started playing. "ERROBODY DO THE FLOP!" This mod never gets old. It's so funny seeing peds get their joints get effed up and fall to the ground after. And Daniel is calling me. "Yeah, what up." I said. "Firstly, our vocal chords make us sound white, so stop trying to be black, and second, you should get down here because I want my camera back." I forgot about that. "Okay, I'll be there." I should be there, of course. "Great." He hung up.

Mitch's POV

I couldn't stop kissing Ashley. I had to though. We stopped. "I'm sorry if that was weird for you." I felt bad now. "Actually, I liked it." She did? "But, yeah, we should stop." She replied. She buried her head in my chest. "But if you want, we could." She said.

Kyle's POV

"Dude, I got your camera!" I yelled. "Thanks." Your welcome. "Hey, is Ashley here, I need to tell her something." Seems like she would be. "Yeah she's upstairs." Awesome.

Daniel's POV

Shit.

Kyle's POV

I walked upstairs. Oh, my God. Mitch and Ashley are kissing again. I just put the flowers on the ground and went downstairs. "Look, man, I know your upset but, you needed your space." What? "Yeah, but that was a mistake." I just didn't care. "Fuck off. Have your camera." I just left.

Daniel's POV

I was pissed and upset. Pissed, because this is bullshit, upset, because I know this is partially my faulty. Partially. This is bad. I started crying because I love Kyle and he hasn't been happy in a fucking year. I hate looking at him like this. He deserves better than this. "Uh, Dani-" "Shut your motherfucking mouth right fucking now." I feel like I'm gonna murder Mitch right now. "Fine." Christ.

Kyle's POV

I just hated everyone in my life right now. I fucking hate EVERYTHING.

Hate is a strong word in a black persons mouth so this might be really effing bad.