Chapter 8 "Ha! GAAAYYYYY!"

Kyle's POV

I couldn't go back to sleep without the of that.....whatever it was I dreamt of. I'll just forget about. Its probably some bull that never even should be in my head. Yeah. Yeah.....

Daniel's POV

I woke up Mitch and we ate breakfast and I went straight to my Xbox. I Skyped Vanoss, Lui, and WILDCAT. "Sup guys?" I asked. "Nothing much, how bout you?" WILDCAT asked me back. "Uhhh, I'd rather not say." I shamefully replied. "C'mon, man, I answered you now you answer back." WILDCAT said. "Lemme put it this way. I'm having personal problems." I responded. "What personal problems?" Vanoss asked. "Fine, my penis got stuck in a condom while I was watching gay porn." I made-up. They all laughed their asses off. "You were looking at gay porn?!" Lui laughed.

"Did you fucking jack off when you were watching it?!" WILDCAT gagged. "Why do you think I had the condom on?" I said.

Mitch's POV

I knew Daniel had to make that up. I took the mic. "That's not true, the truth is Kyle fucked up and blamed us and kicked us out the house!" I got off the Skype called as soon as I said that. "What the fuck, Bitch!" Daniel yelled. "Sorry, dood." I punched him in the face rapidly until he stopped moving(shit).

Kyle's POV

I got up and WILDCAT text me. W = WILDCAT K = Kyle

W : Why did you blame them?

K : What?

W : Somebody in the background said you fucked up and kicked them out the house.

K : ????????

W : Dude don't lie!

K : Bro, I'll TTYL bye

What was Tyler talking about? Oh. Mitch. He lied AGAIN. I drove to Daniel's house. I saw Daniel on the floor all bloody and shit(not hospital bad but kinda bloody). "Kyle?" He asked. "Daniel, what happened to you, bro?!" I cried. "Mitch knocked me out." He replied. "He left?" "I'm pretty sure." Daniel said while sitting up. "Shit, he's headed to my house!" I exaggerated. "Go, dude, I'm fine he didn't injure me." He said in his crippled voice. "Are you sure your okay?" I treated him like how mom treated him. "Yes!" He said. "Okay." I left.

Mitch's POV

I was driving to Kyle's house with Daniel's big ass BB Gun(fucking Hell). Did he think he could shoot me and get away with it?!

Kyle's POV

I was fucking SPEEDING to my house. Luckily no one was outside. It was 8 am. I made it there and I didn't see a car in sight. Great he's not here. I took my Sniper(BB Gun, of course) and camped, proned, and scoped. I was waiting for that white trash(no racism intended *winks*). I waited for 2 minutes.

Mitch's POV

I made it to the house and pick-pocketed the lock again. As soon as I opened it-

Kyle's POV

I shot Mitch in his head, again, took the BB Gun he stole and shot him multiple times with it. "Fuck you, dude." I quietly said. "You sociopath!" He screamed. I kicked him out my house. LITERALLY.

Ashley's POV

I woke up from loud sounds. "Kyle?" I looked at him and guns were around him. "Yeah?" He asked in a mood saying 'I was caught'. "What happened?" "Nothing, really." He said. "Your lying." I knew he was. "Okay, fine. I was trying to kill Mitch for lying to my friends and beating Daniel and stealing his gun and tried to drive here and shoot me and I ended up being the bad guy here didn't I?" He said. "Kyle...why?" I asked.

Kyle's POV

Did she just ask me why? "Cuz I love you. And if that isn't enough to prove then what is?" I said. Did I really just do what I did? Am I a murder? Ashley came up to me and kissed me. I don't know I'm doing.

Daniel's POV

I made it to Kyle's house and I saw Mitch on the ground. I dragged him away from the door. "Not what you expected, huh?" I asked. "Leave me alone." Mitch said. "No thanks." I said. I returned Mitch the favor and started kicking him face until he started bleeding. "Well, I'll take you to my house now, faggot" I said.

(Time skip to nighty time :3)

Kyle's POV

I was tired of all the running I done did all day. I saw something on my bed. It read 'I suggest you don't do anything stupid anymore'. Meaning don't do YouTube? Cuz I do silly things on there. "Whatever." I said and fell asleep.

That was long as my dick!