Chapter 9 "Not so fast."

Kyle's POV

I was dreaming again. This time better. I dreamt that I was Superman. Childish, I know but I always loved the guy. Then Ghost Rider. The fact if you went to Heaven, get weapons from there and kill him is awesome. Cuz its the only way to kill him. I dreamt of all my subscribers too. I dreamt they were fighting a bunch of dwarf thingy's. Oh no, that's just me dreaming of the Clay Soldiers Mod.

Mitch's POV

I was so sad. Kyle was such an asshole. He's turning my life around. "That's it." I remarkably said. I told my subscribers that #Mashley is not happening because #Kashley was. I got about a decent amount to start attacking him(It's TrueTriz and Carnage all over again!).

(Time skip to morny time :3)

Kyle's POV

Well I'm done. I'll just ignore the fact the Mitch lied again. He just made over 100 people hate me. Wow. Frickn childish. Wait, that dream I had. Clay Soldiers........."I don't think so, bro." I said realizing. Our subscribers are soldiers, and the clay represents the soft spot they have. Mitch took that advantage. Wow, I'm fucking smart! But still, this is pretty bad. I don't want these people to waste time typing how they hate both of us. Damn.

I'm done for now. Pffth.