Chapter 24 "Wow, this is where you end up in a little place I call Hell"

Daniel's POV

"Oh, fuck!" I died for the fifth time in this fucking game. "If you guys think I just suck at that game prepare you anuses for beast mode!" I was challenged by about my hole entire fan base to beat Five Nights at Freddy's 20/20/20/20 challenge. "I will do it this time I swear to God!" I exclaimed.

Skippy to 5 am in-game time

"Okay c'mon 10%." I was so tempted to say "I FUCKING DID, DAMNIT!". "Shit..." No power. Wow. "Ding, ding, duh, ding, fuck, you ,bitch, suck, my, dick!" I sang a long to the song. Wait.... "YES, YES, YES, FUCK, YES!!!" I yelled at the TOP of my lun- vocal chords. "Oh, wow, THANK you guys for watching me terrify my self half to death, if you liked this video PIMP slap that like button like a motherfucker!" I said my usual outro. "And, with that being said, ENJOY your sex life!" I ended the video. My voice was raspy now. And Kyle texted me. Oh, what?! (You got the gist by now)

K-ha well i may have brutally hurt Mitch bad.

D-you crazy bastard

K-he started attacking me and hes a rapist

D- fine

K-soooooo could u do mean a favor

D-oh God

K-could u please let me hav ur camera cuz i need to do unboxing of my OriginPC Genisis tower :)

D-oh that ok i thought u wannted me to kill Mitch or something

K-nah just ur camera

D-ok then

K-aight see ya when you get here

D-k

Well that wasn't really that weird. I would say kinda normal. Welp, I gotta go over there and give em the camera.

Ashley's POV

I still don't understand what happened all I remember is Mitch hitting me and him acting like an ass. Kyle just won't tell me. "Please tell me!" I complained. "It's better left untold." He calmly said. "Tell me or I'll bit your desktop with the bat!" I threatened. "Go for it, I have a 3 year warranty and lifetime support(yes i wanna be partnered with them c:)." Wow, he chose the right people. I picked up the bat. "Are you sure?" I asked him.

Kyle's POV

"Yeah, go ahead." I told her. "Okay, fine I won't hit it!" That's what I thought. "Just tell me!" She tried to convince me. "No." I answered. She started punching me. "I won't stop til you tell me." She played around with me. "Fine, but don't say I didn't do anything about this, nor say I didn't say not to tell you." She won. "Okay." She understood. "Alright, so when you fell asleep Mitch was testing me and then he hit me face and then you woke up, you should know already, that he knocked you out when you jumped in the way. We started fighting. I went upstairs to get my bat. I came down here. He was undressing you and I hit him in the face with the bat. Then he got me on the ground. You were ready and then he unzipped his pants. I tried to stop him, he hit me. At this point he was already raping you. So I tried stopping him again didn't really help me. I-" She just buried her head in my chest and told me to stop talking. "I love you." I whispered in her ear.

Ashley's POV

My God. I started feeling uneasy. "Listen, I saw and he didn't ejaculate in you so don't worry about anything." Maybe I Kyle was right. Maybe I don't have to worry. I laid down. "Are you okay?" Kyle was feeling worried. I saw it on his face. "I feel sick." I couldn't really talk I was too hot(no difference from real life :D)

Daniel's POV

Well I'm here. "Kyle I'm here dude!" I called for him.

Kyle's POV

I answered the door. "Hey, man, you have the camera?" I asked Daniel. "Yes."

Mitch's POV

I woke up in a trash can. "What the fuck?" Oh man. I wasn't extremely far from Kyle's house.

I am so done for this chapter, I HAVE to update my other story, more than 700 ppl waiting on my ass.