Chapter 7 "No"

Ashley's POV

I woke up in Kyle's arms in the couch. I felt to warm to get up. I wanted to stay in this position forever. He made me feel.....complete. I don't know but.......he made me feel like I'm already in Heaven. I kissed his forehead. He woke up. "Good morning sunshine!" He told me. "Good morning sleepyhead!" I remarked. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Of course, I fell asleep on a soft pillow!" I replied.

Kyle's POV

Well my pillow isn't very soft. I got up and ate breakfast.

(Time skip to 20 minutes later)

Mitch's POV

I fell asleep in Daniel's couch and woke up. "Morning, Mitch!" Daniel said in his energetic voice. "Morning, Danny-boy!" I replied. "Touchè." He answered back.

Kyle's POV

Me and Ashley were at Coney Island (Cuz i was really there recently). "I wanna go on the 'Steeplechase'(i forgot the name xD) Ashley said. I remember that ride. Its seems all stupid but once your near the line, you wish you rethought your choice. That thing goes 100,000,000 mph! "Uh sure." We got on the ride and we were holding each others hands. "3..2..1" I counted. We went frickn FAST. The even WORSE part was the fact I was vlogging this! At least it goes 1 lap. "NOOOO!" Ashley shouted. She was sucked up some parallel universe warp thingy. I was left in an empty white room closing in on me. I suddenly saw Chuck E. Cheese, as I am scared of animtronics. He laughed at me and I was squished. I woke up hyperventilating and I saw Ashley was sleeping in my arms. "Whew!" I said. I went back to sleep thinking about that dream......or nightmare.

I liked it how bout you guys?