Article: Ariana Grande: Why She's Rushing Home From Europe To Be With Big Sean

Ariana Grande: Why She's Rushing Home From Europe To Be With Big Sean

Ariana Grande and Big Sean are in the midst of a hot new romance, so she's not going to let their busy schedules keep them apart, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. Find out why the 'Break Free' singer wants to get home ASAP!

Ariana Grande, 21, may be busy promoting her new album, My Everything, overseas, but she'll be damned if she lets anything keep her away from her boyfriend, Big Sean, 26, for too long.

Ariana Grande Leaving Europe - She Misses Big Sean & Can't Live Without Him

HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that Ariana is telling her team that she has to be home in time to see her man perform at SupperClub in Los Angeles on Oct. 23.

"Ariana is telling people she has to be back in time to see her boyfriend perform. She wants to make sure she's there to support Big Sean. Ariana might even get up on stage with him. She's having fun in Europe, but she's homesick. She's coming back soon," a source tells us.

Big Sean is performing at SupperClub on October 23

so sweet to hear how much Ariana misses Big Sean. They're clearly head over heels for each other. And we think it's great that she's figuring out ways to balance her relationship and her career.

Big Sean & Ariana Grande: How They Keep Their Love Alive When Separated

But in the instances that Ariana and Big Sean are separated for long periods of time, they know how to keep their love alive.

"They talk every night before she goes to bed. She doesn't even want to go out after dinner with everyone because she just wants to get back to her room and talk to him. She's got it bad," a source previously told us.