Aricle: Celebrating her award

Ariana Grande Interview: How She'll Celebrate After VMAs - With Big Sean?

Ariana Grande totally rocked the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards and HollywoodLife.com learned how she plans to celebrate her big night! Will it be with Big Sean?

After showing off some major PDA with Big Sean, 26, at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, will Ariana Grande, 21, celebrate one of music's biggest events with her new boy? HollywoodLife.com talked to Ariana in a group interview before the show and she revealed how she will celebrate the VMAs and her album release!

Ariana Grande Interview: Is She Celebrating VMAs With Big Sean?

There's no reason why Ariana shouldn't celebrate after the MTV VMAs. The 21-year-old absolutely stole the show with her opening number performance of "Break Free" and "Bang Bang" on Aug. 24. HollywoodLife.com got the chance to speak with Ariana before the VMAs and she dished on what's she's doing afterwards!

"I'm going to celebrate," Ariana said in a group interview. "My label is having a party so I'm going to stop by there and sort of say hi to everybody and then go home and have some fun at my house. Keep it chill."

Could Ariana be celebrating and having fun with Big Sean? After all, these two practically confirmed their romance backstage at the VMAs when they were caught holding hands. So cute!

Ariana's new album "My Everything" was also recently released. It's been quite a few weeks for Ariana! Big Sean and Ariana recorded the song "Best Mistake" for the album, so it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for these two to celebrate together!