Why

Well. I just posted that article. Now they are officially together. Who ships them? Ariana and Big Sean? I mean how did Ariana go after her break up with Jai. Why did she move on so quickly. What about Big Sean? he broke up with Naya Rivera. I mean they were supposed to get married. But the called it off during their break up.

This is a surprising turn of events!

Ariana Grande and Big Sean are dating after first meeting to collaborate on Right There and Problem.

Yes, the teen idol is dating that tough rapper. Like we said: SURPRISING!

A source spilled:

"It looks like singer Ariana Grande and rapper Big Sean have taken their friendship to a new level. They have been friends since they made the song together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."

They were even spotted getting VERY close at a late night screening of The Purge at The Grove in El Lay.

One dude even says he saw the twosome kissing during the movie.

O.M.G.

We'd be worried about ex fiancee Naya Rivera's heart feeling hurt, but she's obviously too busy playing newlywed! LOLz!

We cannot WAIT to see this couple make their public debut!!!

So who ships Ariana and Big Sean?

Why did Ariana move on so quickly?

Please leave your comments and share what you think with me. I mean really. Why?!