What do I think

Ok. Ariana and Big Sean. What do I think about them.

Fist of all. If Ariana is happy. Then I'm happy.

I recently watched a live video of Ariana and Big singing "Best Mistake" and it was amazing. Ariana's voice sounds like it was on her album. It was smooth and her air flow was perfect.

I noticed in the video there was a few things that caught my eyes.

Number 1. Ariana and Sean kept on looking at each other consistently. And they were always smiling. Smiling means true love. Right?

Anyway.

Number 2. In the part where Sean said "I know sometimes it's hard to realize I'm the man that you need

I had a dream we branched out started a family tree" and during this he took Ariana's hand and intertwined his fingers with her. Ariana smiled as Sean wrapped and they held hands until

"And I feel like that everything we do is overdue

You ask why I love your mom so much 'cause she's a older you

I wish that you were happy I guess that's the one thing I should be providing" and that's when Ariana let go and brush her hair slightly over her face and started to get ready for her part. Now isn't that cute.

Sean is ok. But he better watch out. If he ever hurts Ariana. I will kill him.

I guess I still have to get over the fact that Sean and Ariana are dating. I really loved Jariana. Jai and Ariana for life. Not anymore. Two my my most favourite people in the world dating is all I could ask for. Ariana Grande and the Janoskians. But now. That ruined.

But as I said. If Ariana is happy. I'm happy.

Number 3. While Sean was wrapping Ariana twisted her microphone around and when she started to sing again, you could see the lipstick on her white microphone. Wow. I pick our these small little things in a big video. I'm so weird. But anyway. The lipstick to me stood out like a lonely tall tree in a corn field. Yeah. That's weird I'm telling you.

But anyway. Do you guys like Big Sean and Ariana Grande?

And what should I do next for my "What do I think"?

Please leave comments. It would be much appreciated and easier for me.

:*