Five sighed. "My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. 'Protect Harold Jenkins'. So he must be responsible for the apocalypse."

Katrine frowned. Could that be why Dave was killed? Because Klaus wasn't supposed to be in 1968 Vietnam? God, that's awful.

Allison, Luther, and Diego started talking over Five.

"Do you know how insane this sounds?" Allison said.

Five shot her a look. "You know what else is insane? I look like a 13-year-old boy. Klaus talks to the dead, Katrine can read and manipulate our minds, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat. Everything about us is insane. It always has been."

"He's got a point there." Klaus muttered from the couch.

Five took a moment to breathe before he continued. "We didn't choose this life. We're just living it. For the next three days anyway."

Allison frowned at him. "But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?"

"Because this time, I'm here. We have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people. Including Claire."

Allison seemed surprised. "You know her name?"

"I do, and I'd like to live long enough to meet her."

Allison looked at each of her siblings and nodded. "Alright. Let's get this started."

"You had me at Gerald Jenkins." Diego answered.

Five corrected, "It's Harold Jenkins."

"Whatever. I almost lost two people I care about this week. I'm not risking anyone else." Diego answered as he left the room.

"Luther?" Five asked.

"Yeah, you guys go. I'm gonna stay behind and go through Dad's files. I still think this has something to do with why he sent me to the moon."

Katrine shot him a look. "Shut up about the fucking moon!"

Diego rolled his eyes. "Seriously? Now you wanna make the end of the world about you and Dad?"

"No. 'Watch for threats.' That's what he told me."

"You think that's a coincidence?"

"This all has to be connected somehow."

Allison linked her arm through his. "No, we should stick together."

Diego turned back to his siblings. "Let's roll. I know where we can find this asshole. Klaus, Katrine, you're with me."

Katrine shot him a look. "I'm with you because I'm not letting you break into the station."

Klaus stood up and said, "Yeah. I--I'm good. I think I'll, uh, I think I'll pass. I'm feeling a little under the weather, so, uh--" He groaned and walked off, seeming like he was in pain.

Katrine looked after him, worry evident on her face. Please be okay.

Diego, Allison, Five, and Katrine left the house to search for something about Harold Jenkins.

Katrine and Allison were sitting on either window side in the back while Five was in the passenger's seat and Diego drove.

Diego studied his surroundings. "I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record. I just have to get my hands on his file."